Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Your Nothing Different Than What's Meant To Be



i'm in love...;) havent you guessed already, not with some guy no but with this guy's voice...and his latest album is on replay ;)...3abdallah Rwaished...his songs are just heartfelt, emotional and full of reality...to me i will never forget his first songs that really made their way to my heart...they are the solid concrete that's my foundation when everything is going wrong or just too right.

i'm so bent out of shape it's hilarous, i'm only a teenager yet need a dose of energy to keep me going, so i do believe i should start running or something and get toned or whatever...and i need to stock up on candy and chocolate, because when your staying up all night you need something to keep your apeptite happy ;) hehehee

i'm finally getting a hang of organizing my life and what's to come, and i sadly discovered i need to take this test, yet the only timing that will be pleasant to take it in is next week and then i am just out of time...because i'll be traveling next friday so it will be hard to take that test...and i can't take it in august since well my pops and sis are traveling for the month and then who shall drop me off there...my mama isn't to good in finding locations but i think i'll just take it in august and we'll just go an hour early so we find the place.

this brings me to state the fact that i am like my papa...i know like him mashallah what to do on the road when your lost and i know the roads even though i've never been on them..it's like this talent hehe...i am your gps navigator...and yet i am not of driving age...i'm just quite the observer and love the architectural buildings and houses but in kuwait there's little of them..(that's why i want to get lost ;) in europe and admire their beautiful architecutre)...anywhoo when my mummy gets lost or my sister and i'm with them..i just direct and navigate them to there destination...;P

now i am off, later on to get ready for the outing and i hope and beg there not be someone sitting behind me kicking on my chair in the cinema...cuz that just pisses me off and dont get me wrong..i love and adore kids but when they constantly and innocently torture you with those kicks you get feed up...oh and its not only kids that do that some adults as well...anywhoo i shall enjoy the movie pirates of the carribean 2 and munch on my caramel popcorn ;)

and i dedicate the picture above to you....ronaldo hater you know you love him and he's mashallah a great talented player ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

I dont know what Rwaishid was thinking when he released that album, kila 3awar galb ib 3awar galby for the summer holiday. He keeps getting better everytime.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Hmmmmmmmm @@!!! For Ronaldo haters ha? So u don't mean ZiZo by this. Actaully I loved his play but I told what he did in England's match was so selfish and he really lost all England's fan and I'm only one of them... But hey no one can say he's not a great player

Which song in abdullah's album do u mean?

Etro7en o terje3en bel slamaah :)

1:43 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

delicately realistic:

i know, there is neither song that isnt heartbreaking or doesnt get you tearful in a way...but it's such a great album nevertheless....he's mashallah a great talented singer ;)

zizotime:

hmph can you get anymore smart...;)duh..who else hates ronaldo other than you ;)..i understand your sited reasons for changing your mind ie.england vs portugal game ;)hehehe and i support him through thick and thin whether he was wrong or rite ;P

you ask which song in his album...all of them but the ones i love...
-wainy
-7abes nafsek
-jeroo7 al-nas
-as3ab al-la7that
-kheth ma bogalek

mashkoor and same to you as well inshallah you enjoy your trip and :)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Chai-7aleeb said...

YOU HAVE A HELL OF GOOD TASTE.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

chai-7aleeb:

first of all i love your nickname...and i welcome you to my blog and hope to see you more often ;P and now i thank you so much for those kind words...hehehee and its not only me who has good taste you do as well ;) we are talking about the album rite heheh ;)

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home