Saturday, June 24, 2006

We're Just The End From The Beginning of Our Start

you stood near me
you heard my ache
you shut me up
told me to rest away
i stood to breathe
you pushed me down
i saw my bruised self
bleeding in your eyes
you held me still
gripped my wrist
decided to hush me up
kiss my flesh
biting it hard
you watched me bleed
more and more
i lost this battle
but we are still laying in this field
weren't you my anecdote
when everything went wrong?
weren't you my lullaby
masking my soul?
yet this moment your nothing to me
your no longer my undying agony
your not even the sea
your just this battered soul
kneeling before me
your waiting for someone
to teach you pain
your waiting for something
to kill your shame
your waiting for a miracle
your waiting for me
to float dead in this sea
.....keep waiting.....
-your battlefield-

5 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

WooooooooooooooooooW !! 7ada 3jeeeeeeeeeb :) It's getting better with u each time and this one is really good :)

Me like me like ;)

5:39 PM  
Blogger No3iK said...

wow !
mashalah mashalah !
i really miss reading such good remarkably written posts!
sweets ur simply talented :*

and dont u get a big head now ;p

zizo :
shino salfitik kilyom ga3d 3nd al bab ,, awal wa7d t76 comment ;p
heheheheheh
its ur turn now haaaaa ;p

12:13 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

no3ik:

Hatha men f'6l rby :P

I guess I'm the lucky guy to be no.1 in most of the latest posts ;)

5:39 PM  
Blogger No3iK said...

ooooooooolllllllllooooooooooo

mn fa`6l rabik ha !! lol
ashofik awal wa7d 3ndi ;p
badda3t :p

10:01 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

mashkooor...your tooo sweet...and I Like That You Like...again i thank you for those kind words :P

no3ik:

*blushes* your such a beautiful person to say such sweet things...merci...again, your one of a kind...thank you for those thoughtful words....and inshallah i wont get a big head...i'm grounded so to speak :)

zizo:

no i'm the lucky one to have your comments...cuz they always put a smile on my face :)

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home