Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Piece By Piece...Reveal Your Identity


It's better off this way. Yes we should part off embark on separate days. Our love is just dying, let's face it, age brings back the pain. We used to find pleasure but all we seem to find is guilty eyes staring face to face. It's oddly sad dont you think, it's finally ending in such a depressing way!

Fine we both admitted our failures, yet you never seemed to show you cared. We breathed those sins together but all you found in me was regret and shame. I guess both of us find the hours ending, our minutes wont turn themselves into days. I wish I could tell you once and forever, our love was not to blame!

You thought I was a villian, trying to plot terms to set against you. You whispered in my ears words of endearment yet I heard the echo of resentment and lasting pain. You misunderstood the action, always seemed to push me far away. We are just growing old, in this devasting gruesome life...yet we chose each other on matters we've come to purposely misplace and erase.

I know I was a sinner, I never wanted to repent not even today. I know you heard my words, I realized I hurt you deliebrately but would you really blame the fool carelessly awakened by your touch? Be it that our life is a battlefield; your the fighter and i'm the blade. We are two and two together, but separate us and we will fail!

We still seem to enjoy the company of misery and hate. We will remain unthoughtful lovers to each other though our eyes hide away our care.... Let's face it, no one understands this and that of us, we are merely lost souls waiting for the right day yet darling it's far from today. We are just going to remain together, till a grave separates our fate... We are used up souls, spoiled by our vanity forsaken by this blade...lay it on your body, soul and heart and i will release my hungered pain...

------------------------------------------------------------------
on the occassion of finishing a final exam today i wrote that story above....hope you like it....and what can i say 5 MORE FINAL EXAMS TO GO....this weekend is not a pleasurable one...care to switch places..basically have to hit the books for the upcoming days....so i'll be lacking in some sleep, stressing within the hours and wishing for distance from the diaster of next week...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sedna said...

Hmm I could sooooo relate to that. That was very maturely written, sad but also realistic.

All the best honey :) You'll be fine inshalla

12:48 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

I Liked it really cool post :)

DOn't worry yoba just study for your finals and everything will be perfect Bs haaa no less than A's ;) or emteyaz at your level :P

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home