Wednesday, May 31, 2006

You Felt For Me But I Fell For You

Place. Silence. Time. Still. Love. Kills. Thoughts. Cold. Distance. Close.....

It s just when I go to sleep...your the first one who enevolpes my being...my heart is strangled in your core...of disaster, struggles and guilty pleasures.

Dearest i've dreamt of you while I was awake...I saw your image being dispensed in the flame....I saw your downfall...come to think of it it was just yesterday..

Unused tissues were my company when I felt you escaping me....darling the sobbing cries echoed in this dark lovable nest....treasured without and within the gray cement cheap bricks we stacked together to declare whose dying but lives longer with the pains from the past...

Letters were burned....feelings were tucked away beneath the blankets that were soft, pure and cleansed fabrics with red stiches that we.....

I am just praying for a bittersweet day when you be abused, distuniguished with depression because i'm fed up with it being always I who suffers the best.

End here, Tears Dry, Lips Smile, You Dissappear or Die.

Unknown. Whisper. Ends. Moves. Death. Love. Express. Warm. Closer. Gone...

----------------------------------------------------------------
why am i writing a story when i have an algebra test tomorow....i need to get some rest oh yes and tomorow i will be scored with pencils of the heart judged on something on a day i was stressed not myself....anywhoo inshallah it turns out for the best be it bad or good....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodluck on your algebra test :D

8:52 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

A booooooooooooooooomb as usual sweetie ;)

Goodluck in ur exam... It's gonna be easy enshalah and Of course u can doooooooooooooooo it ;)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

skunk:

thank you...in algebra i need all the luck i can get...cuz numbers arent my forte....not at all

zizotime:

why merci...so sweet of you...as usual

again luck and prayers in algebra is what i need cuz im on the chord...and thank god i was feeling good during the test because all of a sudden the next class i had...my stomache was in pain...my head was spinning and i came home...barfed and was in pain till today...its not cuz of the school shit but my stomache has been in pain for quite some days...and u can also say the stress and stuff have piled up..and maybe its just the flu....

enshallah whats meant to be is meant to be....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ya ba7r its been months i've not been to your seclusion in which i feel isolation and my pains are erased yet maybe if i touched the grains of sand and placed my toes in your cool water i can feel better....i'll try to visit you but only if you promise ...

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay go have a picnic at the beach :D

bit hot but whoohoo anyway:P

6:43 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

skunk:

*smiling*
8D yes just right after finals....so that'll be in mid june...15th inshallah :) i'll be partying :P

9:32 PM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Good luck on your Algebra! ;o)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

:)

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home