Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hope Is Gone



when to give up and when to give in....?


this song sums up my feelings....cross out love and include ....!! nothing to say!....

total eclipse of the heart-bonnie tyler

not the song that sums up my thoughts the one below is just give this one a listen its sung orginally by her not dan.

total eclipse of the heart-the dan band

i dont really care if you believe i should have censored it or so...but today is not my day...never has been nor shall end to be....i'm just down....every lyrics you hear sung by him and her is true and can relate to me...i shed a few tears today since my hope is gone and ... show me how i can find a glimpse of hope when everything is shattered??!!

once upon a time i was falling down
now im falling apart


4 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

I think u should change ur template to pink

9:14 PM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Hmmm! Total Eclipse of the heart huh?!? Inshallah its the good kind especially since school is nearly over!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Sedna said...

Love your blog :)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

purgatory:

i think i should change my attitude and how i look about situations rather than go pink...:P you reminded me...memeber the contest appartently their "the panel" meeting together to discuss if it should be chosen and they are having as my art teacher said second thoughts because i did it in BLACK AND WHITE....SCREW COLOR....they want colorful....well sadly life isnt colorful....let them live it in black and white....oooooof

the stallion:

total eclipse of te heart is a song...nothing into the meaning just how i was feeling yesterday but cross out love and put hope.....but hamdalllah everything cleared up thanks to God hamdallah and now i can see life better and live it wisely stresslessly....thats true but finals are coming....come to think i have one next week but thats a simple one....the harder ones will start early June and :P good luck to moi

sedna:

ohhh my, i'm seriously honored for this visit of yours....i read your blog though leave no comment....but i find the content in your blog lovely, well written and your highly talented....keep it up..:Pand hope to see you more often stopping by...thanks for the kind words of yours...:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes....very now and
then I fall apart ....Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild..."-bonnie tyler ;)

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home