Thursday, May 11, 2006

Better Days.....Repeat Yesterday

lastest doodle, created while listening to what? goo goo dolls.....ofcourse those are lyrics...not my own words......my handwriting needs to change...its fugly... so what else is new with me?

yesterday, i thought some sleep will end my tiresome week beautifully...well the first 4 hours of sleep did but why oh why did i continue and not stay awake....so i slept from 7 pm to well today i woke up at 9 am.....so about 13 freakin hours of sleep....i hated every extra minute of it....every extra minute....i wasted all those minutes drifting from dream to dreams.....niether of them brigthening my mood nor creating something worth the while.....anyways my nonsense let it not confuse you....i shall end my nightmare right here in between my words...

and last i leave you to chase the answers to your unknown questions....breathless and waiting------>my nonsense will wear off come 5 more days inshallah till then entertain me~!

nothing more for know.....will think of something later

-Your Battlefield-

P.S: i never use note cards for taking notes.....hmmm i wasted packs on doodles, what can i do?or say to that matter only that i never like to follow instructions...!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Stallion said...

The doodle likes like something that can go on the inside of a Goo Goo Dolls' CD cover! Great job!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooW

13 freakin hours of sleep !!!! I
guess I'm in Love with u girl :P

6:19 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

the stallion:

thanks...your extremely sweeet...:)*smiles* you made my day with your comment

zizotime:

guilty of sleeping for more than 6 hours...come on sleeping is beautifully your half alive but half dead drifting off into dreams....hmmmm your in love with me *blushes*...so i see you like people who enjoy to sleep :P since your one of them.....this love you possesss for me is adorable!;)

horse shoe:

you are talking about my previous post "without you here" am i right....if so then thanks so much so nice of you to say such a thing...those are just careless words that created themselves in my mind...anywhoo if your talking about the words in the doodle then their just lyrics am just wanting to set things clear....yes i guess i could sleep for 100 years and then wake up...feeling good but wouldnt i have missed out on life, happiness, grief, love, hate why would i want to do that :P??? why choose a cave for a location hehehhe so odd ? but interesting :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHY IS EVERYONE NICKNAMING ME GIRL.......I THOUGHT I WAS CLEAR WHEN I SAID MY NICKNAME IS DUMBO ;*

9:48 PM  
Blogger The Krispy Dixie said...

me likey the doodle a lot :D

3:39 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

krispy dixie:

merci...thanks for those kind words :)

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home