Tuesday, May 02, 2006

3ain Jar7e Part One

First of all if you are not fond of continuations.....dont bother reading the below, if you wish not to read about pain, dont read the following but your battlefield kindly wishes you read her short jibberish words and give her feedback on how to improve and what you liked :*.

..............May 2 1897.............Session 1

..............Recording.........videotape 180 minutes:-

Twenty six year old woman settles herself on the black sturdy leather couch, takes a deep agonizing breath bracing herself and looks into the camera. Her body is covered with scars, bruises and yet her eyes unmistakenably glisten some sort of feeling. Though her skin seems abused, and tainted she still looks like a beauty with the most alluring face seen throughtout the study.

[Dr. Destructivalle adjusts his spectacles, feels her undefinable presence and then gentley asks her, "What ales you my dear, please tell me and stop whenever it gets uncomfortable."]

Takes in a deep steady breathe

You see ever since that day, I can no longer see, my eyes were or are the shade of the deep icy sea as mummy used to say. Ohh how i miss her and without her feel like an overused bottle. Easily dispensed without a mere glimpse from their eyes.

My eyesight.... I was blinded by something, someone and somewhere though my memory dosent serve me well these days. But I remember.....I remember watching that handsome man, the most beautiful man my blue eyes every saw. I felt pleasured to be present near him, but then.....

Her icy blue eyes thirst in the water, softly and ever so gentley, tears trickle on her cheeks.

Just yesterday I saw him lure his victim laying.....he laid her mutilated body upon the muddy sand, and...and his fingers still bore her heart's blood. I couldnt help myself, I softly wepted for her, how can he do such a thing?!.

You see I am an observer, and quite a great listener....every relationship I ever has ended in the gutter because I was too perfect, the ideal woman, ms goody two shoes until I met him. He understood my intentions, and well he decided that I might like his affections laid on me. Am being incoherent only because at that time and still that same scene replays through my mind.

Pauses.....contemplating her thoughts, uses the kleenex that was folded in her lap to wipe those stinging tears.

I wished it was me, how sad can I get.....my last wishes were to be destroyed by a strong, cynical man whose pleasures seemed to always be more imporatnt. Maybe it was just the medications playing their role in my system, making me visual unseen events but if you were to ask me how this man looks like, i'd say " 6 feet tall, musclar overpowering tan body that looked like he worked endlessly under the heat of the sun lifting timber and looked handsome as he sweated. His dark hazel eyes, ohhhh those eyes could foreshadow anyones doom.....but damn, he never looked my way until the last endless moments. That is for my benefit because I just witnessed his unholy criminal act!

All is quiet for a few minutes that seemed like endless hours and then she spoke in the softest whisper Dr. Destructivalle ever heard.

I can still hear her faint screams secluding the isolated beach. I saw him grabbing her, molding her body in his hands and then he began to slowly ...........

to be continued.....

short story by me inshallah after the next 5 days of chaos are over for me i will have time to continue and create a continuation....feedback is always appreciated by ... thanks for stopping by.....each and every one of you ;) love

3 Comments:

Blogger The Stallion said...

You might wanna use propper grammer but the story is worth the read!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

aks:

thank you for your sweet reply...for the grammar issue i agree but i reread it still know theirs grammatical errors but i duno...dont feel like fixing...but as for the continuation sadly i have to time...am thinking of continuing it next year the same day :P heheh ;)

4:00 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

lets just say i hate grammar always have and always will :P

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home