Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Without You Here


..........my latest obession......goo goo dolls........



its dead, its fray,
they're no longer the same
the difference, the distance
is so far from away
her whispers his silence
destroys her dying pain
his words ,
the victim slowly cries her shame
the wise, the foolish
debating who remains
his smile
her tears
begin to drift away
the end the begining
never feels the same


-Your Battlefield-

that was a short poem by me....well whats new today....not feeling great....no longer the same i guess my energy is draining itself away. i can no longer bare this wait any longer....i feel asleep yesterday and well in hope of a dream that will brighten my day unfortunately a nightmare was all i found....if your thinking its of .... its not...its about something that happened to me earlier and i hope it dosent .... i shall let it rest and forget about it anywhoo.....am tired and weary and 6 more days till inshallah the sunshine blocks the rain....and i wish it rains the weather is woooo...!

:(

3 Comments:

Blogger The Stallion said...

Awwww

Someone needs a hug!

*HUG*

6:30 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

I guess 4 the 1st time I know what are u talking about? :P

6:23 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

the stallion:

thanks hugs and i need to scream~~&66

zizotime:

are you telling me that you never get what i say.....interesting again you just proven to me that i am misunderstood....no one understands what i utter....i actually didnt understand the nonsense i talked about.....i guess its good that you did :p...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I WANT A THUNDERSTORM, AND AN OCEAN OF RAIN.............PLEASE LET IT RAIN!!!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home