Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Got To Go Away



yesterday i came home from a hectic day at school and curled up in my cozy, soft bed , put the ac on low and made my own ice age....anywhoo i was hoping to close my eyes for a couple of hours but i ended up sleeping till 1 am when i went to bed at 5 pm talk about well rested. NOT!



why i had to say that is out of my mind just thought maybe someone might wonder....hehehe so anyways am quite happy that you guys liked my doodle zizotime, the stallion, and purgatory....the only commentors on that post but still really appreicated those comments.....they all made me smile and giggle :P but yet have not got feedback on the comment to your comment regarding the ATTENTION part....guess none of you want anywhoo....



so when i woke up at 1 am.....i missed out on dinner thank god they were still awake so i asked for some dinner too lazy to go make myself something tasty and when i get my dinner....it tastes :( so i ended up eating brownies and drinking mountain dew......sounds unhealthy it is.



so i had so much time to waste too hyper and no sleep came to me so i check the safat site browse blogs etc....and then i decide to open the paint program that all of you i believe have on the pc....anywho and i begin to doodle and make somethings out of nothing....look at them closely they're faces in most of the creations just concentrate baby and you'll see i wish i could explain my creations but its hard when i type it has to be all said.....oh well inshallah one day when all goes well hell maybe i will make a gallery of my artwork :) am thinking to much of my stupid drawings they arent master material just crappy anyways...what else is new?/!/do you like this form of art or stick to doodles, and portrait drawings?@?



look for faces......faces.......faces..........anything that has eyes ears nose lips mouth cuz babe i incorportated all of that in all my abstract work all done in paint ohhhh how i love that program....:P



and i just finished watching one tree hill season finale and let me tell you.....am shocked....and addicted to the song they played in the climax of the eposide by led zeppelin-baby im gonna leave you.......it's currently playing replay on my itune list ooof am gonna lose myself in its tune for just one day and then simply let it go...sad



this one look and spot the one eye looking away from you
so *$%$ing amazing huh i know i applaud myself it is so mashallah out of the
world my best illusional creation ever.....hope to make more of these tell me what you think of this one i dont care about the rest this one is the one i fell in love with it took sometime to create but in the end my work pays off :P

do you love me???hehehe

next post i will use a red pen on paint and show you the hidden faces how bout that :P

5 Comments:

Blogger CyberRowdy(Q8TechDrive) said...

ohh well...how come I missed this blog? thanks for your comment on my blog...

Your blog is great! keep it up...

10:11 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

q8techdrive: thanks hehehe hmmm missed the blog meaning didnt see it on the blog site anywhoo glad you think my blog is great and your welcome :P....thanks for stopping by and hope to see you more often ;^)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Edward Ott said...

Brownies and mountain dew, the dinner of champions.

Salam

1:24 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

edward ott:welcome to my blog, i love seeing new faces it makes me smile....your comment as well...dinner of champions no only ppl who were unsatisfied by the dinner itself :) oh well ...allah yesalmick...hope to see you again :)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

WooooooooooooW
What a post :) I really liked it
THanx 4 mentioning my name in your blog... Really appreciated sweetie
Brownies and M.dew... Simply yabeeeeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home