Sunday, May 07, 2006

Question Me.....No Its You ;)

i use post its but not for the reason most of you use them for....i doodle all over them hehehe....lets just say i have wasted many packs of those :P this is a doodle post it in my daily planner yes i keep one but i sadly havent written in it since december...damn the winter vacation changed me hehehe :P should i post more of them .... fine if you say so ;p hehe excuse me if they are horizontal or etc thats the way they were in the planner and i didnt feel like rotating them to make them look straight sorry :P i would have pasted the whole page but blogger hates loading that big of files :P

hmmm i have to write a research paper 8 pages long on someduoopeedo... ;) and i need a way to stay awake, alert and breathing through the process any ideas..... please nothing illegal hehehe :OP and i have to turn it in exactly hmmm 24 hours no less... ;P
away from me and to my ever so charming commentors....i love you guys...you all make me smile, feel cheerful and your presence on my blog brightens up my day....thank you ;*

Now for my new questions, they arent that good as the first bunch but bare with me...heheh till something more streams through my mind i will ask....but answer these with your true heart :P!

Would you reject the one who cares for you but you not for them and try to pursue those far from your grasp who know nothing of your existence.....?

Are you innocent or guilty as of this day??explain!! :P

I THINK I OVER DID IT WITH THE POST IT....I NEVER SAVE SOME FOR LATER..
OOOPS TELL ME DO YOU LIKE THEM OR ARE THEY A NO NO....LOVE FEEDBACK
they look unusal only because i formed the faces with lines and the features just appear a la natural :* thanks for stopping by


6 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

I thought it was 6 pages

6:15 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Really amazing wallah :)

fananah bel fe6ra men gdech ;)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

purgatory:

so you pay attention....interesting :P

zizotime:

mashkoor hehhe thanks seriously you left me blushing hehe :P

orange juice:

merci...ummm about calling me B...my real name starts with a D...so go figure...i dont know i guess its ok :)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
why hasnt anyone answered my two questions hmmmm i guess i distracted you guys with the drawings....but am anxiosuly waiting your answers :P

10:29 PM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Oh la la! Colors! Very nice! :o) Great job!

10:57 PM  
Blogger CyberRowdy(Q8TechDrive) said...

gr8! gr8! zein...halwa...LOL..

8:29 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

the stallion:

i have a feeling that you love colors...colorful person while i like to be gray scale....:)...i realized the colors after i posted it and said omg i usually have it all corresponding the color matches but i guess this brightened up the blog a bit :P

q8techdrive:

merci....:P

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home