Saturday, May 06, 2006

It Just Didnt Seem Right !!


please scoot over am tired and weary and need to rest the soles of my shoes....am battered and torn apart by this feeling......ooooof it wasnt supposed to go that way....?!! i guess all is what was meant to be!!

so was your day more tiring or was mine? i'll save you a seat beside that man?

i sat in a chair from 7:30 till 12:40 taking a test we shall rest its name.....damn my gluteus maximus was soar and sleeping heheheheh and i have a terrible headache and writers cramp...!! i forgot how to write my own name.....thats how stressed i was....and who cursive what nooo your arent seriously oh damn.... however after it i was anxious to purchase the book called girl with pearl earrings which was inspired by the painting by johannes vermeer....apparently theirs a movie also i guess i will eventually ask jackie to download what would i do without her :o)....

well i am done my count down and begun a new one....lets see how many more days till my ....... is back home with me hmmmmm 9 more days....inshallah all goes well....am missing ...... so much ! XOXOX

im on a new page in my life...come what may i will be prepared and with a smile no matter what obstacle life decides to challenge against me....inshallah with time my words will be clear but till then do not worry if you dont understand what im blabbing about.....cause i dont either hehehe :op

am so happy i had so many responses to my stupid questions glad people took the time in their day to answer......and my replies were hehehehe..... i sounded like a pscyhologist analyzing her patients lives....it was so much fun am going to come up with some more eventually and post them......

oh yea and apparently you know the contest thingy well if no one else submits a thing for the cover then im the winner.....i feel so sad about that....am the only one so its not even a victory for me.....no one is competing against me i guess im invincble and no one wants to challenge me....come on i hate easy battles won without a fight....i guess i should be happy but am not....!!!

cheer me up!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

you will get the cover, stop complaining

5:57 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

awww....Smile..Laugh..Dance..Shout..

You live only once darling..oc

6:48 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

purgatory:

hmm...i guess so but still i dont feel the satisfication i would have felt if i had some competition....you compete against me what do you say ;P ofcourse you'd win hands down ;)

lilacs:

hey there, and welcome to me blog....wow i am so happy you stopped by i liked your posts on your blog hope your enjoying uni ....anywhoo yes i do smile...and i do laugh i do dance (secretly in the confines of my room :p) and ohhh the shouting part then ill get a sore throat but i do talk alot....si we only live once i shall try to make it worth my while....thanks for the sweet, kind comment. merci ;)hope you see you more often...:P

9:31 PM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Wow your day was long! I went to work, then to lunch a grany's then home to change, then to the hospital to see my cousin who just gave birth, then went to the rally in Shamiya, after that went to dinner at my other grany's, then went back to the rally and finally got home to crash! :oP

8:07 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

black shades:

i will inshallah check it out when i have time....it looks interesting and i can definitely loose myself in it but all when me gots some free time on my hands :p


the stallion:

your saying my day was long...what about yours hehehehe....mine was slept mostly at school :( but yours was all over the place....hope you enjoyed yourself...:P

3:56 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

slept = spent

yes i hate making typos :P

3:57 PM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

I enjoyed it! ;o)

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home