Friday, May 12, 2006

Tear It Up


No one has faith in you
See they underestimate your abilities
But come the morrow you'll be the sun
And their voices be constrained
Your nothing in this body called not yours
The madness escalates
Demand satisfication
This disease is hard to cure
Your emotions are the fuel that makes them burn
Nothing can destroy this pleasure thats unforgetable
You've been used, abused
Not known for your truth
Birdie fly high above those decietful eyes
In the end all is never well
Fairy tales end in hell
Finally
Endlessly
Never known to those that care
But before your eyes
I am still there
Look into my mirror
I'll stand by you
Yours truly
The battlefield


-your battlefield-

-------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"nothing is like today...this day the truth was revealed, its hard to be erased, decieved, concieved, all and all, you die they are born....never again path is torn."

....disconnected....


I have just noticed that my blog has actually been a diary.....thats kept track of my being....dont try to spend the time to comprehend what i speak because this is just my ideal non being, all i am is what i want to be.....blind with words, harm seeks the truth and doodled breathlessly....

----not to be continued----

4 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

If your blog is a diary then keep writing it infront of us plz ...
I'm enjoying it :)

11:46 PM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Sometimes not being able to comprehend something is good! Gives it more of a misterieous ora and it also makes people wasnt more! ;o)

6:18 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

its kind of a diary...but not quite...too many things are censored and toned down for reasons...glad your enjoying my life struggles,;),happiness and survival...your ticket is free....now playing "IN THE LIFE OF A BATTLEFIELD"....again i love your comments and hopefully ill continue this writing..its kinda of soothing :P and my commentors brighten up these long tiresome days

the stallion:

what can i say other than your too sweeet, thank you for such a touching comment...really made me smile.....:P


-----------------------------------------------------------------
"I WANNA HAVE CONTROL.....I WANNA PEFECT SOUL....I WANT YOU TO NOTICE...WHEN IM NOT AROUND...."-radiohead

1:32 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

orange juice:

merci on those kind words but gotta ask why ex radiohead fan what happened? what went wrong? you no longer like their songs...i love them but am attached to my true love "goo goo dolls"..:P...thanks for saying my poetic skills are amazing your just too sweet ;)

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home