Saturday, May 13, 2006

Minor Thing



today oh today what can i say!!! i met the most kindest soul ever seriously....you would have never guessed someone would be that sweet...

well trackback i got out of school early ;) yeah babes cause i had an appointment so my mummy picks me up from school we go finish the thingy in freakin 5 minutes....but it took about 45 minutes to reach....damn i could have done what the doctor did in 5 minutes by myself...so useless and waste of time...anywhooo we decided to get lunch for my baby sister who is currently feeling sick since she just got shots....oh yes a check up cause inshallah she'll be heading out for school next year yeah.... i cant wait to walk her to kindergarten ohhhhh that will be the life me in my last year and my lovely sugar will be there :)....

back to the story so my mummy gives me the cash and i go order from the resturant, and all this time i'm in my school uniform ok...well i get in and literally all i see are guys all waiting, me the only gal there....got scary but not the point...so i stand in line like most decent people would have done...and this guy in uniform, police or something in the navy all of a sudden talks to me...i'm like in my brain mumbling "wtf do you want seriously, did i say i want to talk....i thought he was the rude kind but think again..." so he tells me "oh come on, you get in front of me ishd3wah, its ok....(why i dont know maybe because i was young or watever and he felt i duno...) well at that moment i was like "no no its ok no wallah i dont mind standing"...but no he doesnt take no for an answer so i freakin go ahead order and wait...and then everything goes ackward i tell him mashkoor and well thank you...my order is called out, go grab the food and then depart with a smile on my face....that's when i realized how we still have kind, decent men in our country :)...brightening up the day...then again i guess i over went with it, its just a kind gesture right?:P

now why i wrote a post about it i have no idea.... :P

i shall say adios for awhile, have to study for my chemistry test, and no purgatory its not always a chemistry test, algebra too, history, english, etc you name it i got it...inshallah all goes well, so how was your day compared to mine, adventrous i know ;) ...

listening to Nawal's latest album, love it.... ;) and i found a song thats got me on replay "Fi Elbidaya..., when i finish her enter cd ill see what else :) anywhoo enjoy the day and sweet dreams !

1 Comments:

Blogger The Stallion said...

Interesting!

As for the doctor's office, seems like all doctors tell you that the wait will only be "5 more minutes" but by the time you go in it's 45 minutes later!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home