Sunday, May 14, 2006

Fi Elbidaya.....Fi Ni7aya


Dearest darling,

Today you've turned a year older, and i've become a day wiser understanding the inevitable truth. Forever and always were the words I pledged to you. But now their just overused pathetic words. I scorched so many pages in this notebook leaving just this page for you. The others were wasted drawing images inflicted by you, that defined your hate. I would dream for your repentance and the day that you might see me still. But i can never forgive those who have forgotten me and never knew me well.

I cried in the process of writing you this letter, of ending my decietful lie, that someday you might fall in love with me and at that time I can make you cry. These drying tear's on this painful letter will be erased with time, but dont think they were never here because darling i'm crying crimson tears. Flooding this white paper with scars and fears....no longer able to settle all thats been and all thats gonna be.....END here END there, doesnt matter because their was never a start...so how define a postion when you've been their all along??....

This letter shall be sent to you the day people pay their respects to me, my body, my soul, my everything...it's the day when i will no longer be...on this planet or that shadow facing you defenselessly. So without breaking my heart, without damaging my soul, the ending i began to a start unknown. Always and for all, never witnessed laughter or smiles for thou soul....goodbye forever and never more....i'm resting peacefully no longer worrying about this broken heart.


Her Soul,

The Battlefield


Well i just finished a chemistry test and it was hard, difficult not what i expected and with or without the studying i just oooof anywhoo away from depressing news to something special and thats gonna shine me with glitter and light.....yes you might have noticed my jackie posted a post on GINA....yes our Gina is coming home and well i missed her endlessly and we got lots to catch up on so with that my days will be fulled with smiles and laughter....they already are but she'll add more to it....the above was just again meaningless words i wrote....because i dont feel like starting on the project due come the morrow or studying for the english test...:( anywhoo enjoy. smile. cheers. c ya later...and :* excuse the change in font size...something messed up happened and i cant bring it back to normal sorry

9 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

Aham shy el ni7aya :P

Wonderful as usual sweetie... About Gina I guess you';; have a great time with her :) and goodluck in your exams

6:47 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Is Gina smart?

8:14 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

;D hehe yes aham shy have i spelled it wrong...

thanks for saying it was wonderful i hope your refering to that piece of writing right hehe excuse moi am down on energy and well my Gina will hopefully make the days beautiful....i missed her too much, she's my saviour when all goes wrong, my life when everything shatters...without her i'd know nothing..

Purgatory:

are you hinting that i am dumb...and that hmmm your trying to prove that i am the dumb one in the bunch so sweet of you...she is smart mashallah, and one day she'll shine bright, high and you'll see what i'm talking about...come a few hours and she'll be motivating me, advising me, going on a shopping spree....having our sisterly talks....cant wait...she is smart but what happened to wiz? ;)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
maskeen yah galbi ana ba3 il 7ani wa shara7 il 3an7 yamshi wa ya9raq killy babb wa la laqah gar il 3athab fa7mha mata5er kather inrakath 5alf ilsarab....

9:02 PM  
Blogger SpiKeY said...

nice words....like the way u write gurl :)...


how was the chemistry???

8:49 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

That was an amazing letter! Great words filled with lots of feelings and emotion!

I actually have a letter professing my love that I haven't sent out and I don't think I ever will!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

orange juice:

heheh sure why not..?:P be my guest ;)

vintage:

well the title of my blog relates to the song i was listening to called Fi Elbidaya by Nawal and well in her lyrics she mentioned il Ni7aya...so i placed two and two together...but what a coincidence...never heard of that book but would love to read it someday....as for my writing being poetic i purposely did it but some paragraphs something was missing...it wasnt 100% poetic ...thanks will take it (poetic form) into consideration of seein myself writing such that...it was all made in the spur of the moment the letter..and is not intended for anyone or maybe someone heheh just my imagination getting the best of me ;)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

spikey:

as always your words make me smile thank you....and i seriously liked the way you expressed yourself in the latest post of yours...although such a sad situation you were in but you expressed yourself beautifully :) chemistry....hamdallah ;) all is great but i cant wait till the year is over and summer gives way!

stallion:

i was honored to meet you at TM on monday your a sweet and kind as was this comment of yours..merci...interesting about the letter that you wrote...i bet its beautifully written expressing your truthful love you possess towards that person and why havent you sent it out?? ;)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

hush

10:19 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Purgatory:

whispers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i feel deprived of some sleep...whispered nonsense to stay awake assumed presistance to stay that way and then suddenly head on the pillow eyes closed fold and the whispers drain themselves till i became unknown.....zzzzzzzzzzz:P

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home