Sunday, May 21, 2006

Look Into My Eyes

Do you see your reflection?


just out of nowhere i ask you when you look into someone's eyes while speaking to them do you see your reflection in their glistening eyes or just their soul and nothing else more??


good thing is school is almost out, bad thing is finals are coming up already getting the dose of projects, quizes, tests, etc you name it i have it and then the year ends and i'll feel this empty void within me....am scared i dont want to be a senior it only means that i will no longer be a child in one sense....i will go out into this gruesome harsh yet beautiful world and be something...but i still want the option of curling in my bed and being able to cry carelessly when all goes wrong...am i asking too much if all i want is for time to stop so i can take this all in....a few more days and ill be on the verge of a breakdown because school will be out and then i have to start my college decisions but damn i forgot i have to fill this application out for recommendation crap for the counselor before the year is out and i only answered one out of seveenteen questions...ironic i am also seventeen... will someone save me from this nightmare that is yet in motion...no intermission or break.....please give me the anecdote to this ... is there one and if so how would it help?...again nonsense is all i am...come to think of it why is my name not nonsense instead of your battlefield...anywhoo let me mull over my decisions, thoughts and get back to livin life for each moment because truthfully you can never predict your time on this earth and inshallah all goes well from her to then when... :(


i guess my blog is just the daily struggles of a girl within this gut wrenching, blood thristy battlefield.

: l



3 Comments:

Blogger The Stallion said...

I miss my highschool days even though I was picked on and had a curfew! I was 16 when I graduated!

As for seeing myself in someone's eyes, well that all depends on the person and the way they look at me!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually really like the "your battlefield" nic. :P

i normally dont stand that close to people :|

8:15 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

the stallion:

im sure ill be saying the same come a few years ahead but for the time being i hope school .....(bad thought);p but i;m on the edge of this string any sharp object can tear me apart!..hmm then im old huh graduating next year inshallah at the age of 18 ;)

skunk:

hehe thanks for liking my nick....your battlefield as for you normally not standing close to people i do the same here and can relate to you...:)thanks for the comment really was sweet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when the truth surfaces all thats left to blame is your ego consicene be that an underestimation....a different sensation.........anywhoo live it up or give it up because you;ll fall apart come a few days!:O( truly yours a battlefield with no ends ;(

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home