Friday, May 19, 2006

Memories Of Shadows



The World Through The Eyes Of A Battlefield
Nothing tempting
Just feels empty
For Now!

Whats to say? Not the same!! Only I can understand those words alone....because there's a difference between wisdom and relivance...my nonsense will never give way, my true self shall be left to blame....For now I shall mourn my better self thats disappeared within these exasperating days of school, stress, and relaxation doesnt beg to make a difference....it only further creates an alliance with my fake unreal self...nothing can make a difference...difference except a chocolate fudge brownie thats as big as a desk so I can gobble it down and feel full without being my true self of empty....

If you havent understood what I just wrote about above then dont try because its hard to do...well my post I have no clue what type of feeling its expressing to you its that these long, hot days have changed my ways....notably for the bad and then some good....anyways ..begone for now and then when I figure what i'm all about I shall return with some goodies and some wisdom of something other than doodles and writings...

All my nonsense may change come a few hours but now I have awoken from unused dreams that need...must led to something...I think I shall focus more on my studies, take a break from those doodling dreams and then we can see what goes on from there.....

~~~!@yham 7@lw@i !~~~





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you should shave youre head too:P might be nice for a change :D

9:23 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

skunk:

i wish or dream too, you'd be so carefree and no need for that and this but can not and wont since i am a girl and hair's issue blah...anywhoo i do want a new haircut spice my hair up inshallah sometime this coming week...thanks for the comment ;p

11:34 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Hmmmmmmmmm when you said:

"If you havent understood what I just wrote about above then dont try because its hard to do..."

you meant me right? :P

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home