Friday, May 26, 2006

Feeling Poetic So I Wrote This


(not dedicated to anyone...just words without meanings or is it meaningul ?!:))


Alas my darling i've seen the truth
This life was never about me and you
It was never what we sought to feel
We were just sad ridden souls
Trying to pave paths that would lead
To a far away somewhere place
Erase the guilt from their face

But for now I suggest we take a break from living
And search for the dead souls lying within ourselves
Because strangely i'm getting old
And well your forgetting the best of days
Feeling restless

So what was thought to be
Is never what it seems to me
Good night begotten farewell in my dreams

-your battlefield-

"i vow never to forget you....just erase your presence from thou heart"

to whomever leaves a comment, may i make a suggestion that you make it poetic and rhyming...whomever you are....show me the talent thats hidden but for now shall be shown...am waiting anxiously ;) enjoy

4 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

I thought you're 17 !!! :P

Live your life and don't think about the dead souls that much girl :)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

i am seventeen......the old thingy was in the context of the poem...not really related to me...but ironically is...anywhoo...yes i shall live life but wooof...you didnt get it did you...never mind...and where;s the rhyming in your comment....!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
forever you shall be treasured in the deep steal chest hidden in the darkness....yes in the closet of my soul, defining the edge of this gem.....always

7:50 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Didn't think of puting any rhyming girl... I don't have to ;p

I got it girl but I think U didn't get mine... Nevermind :P

I'm older than u by 9 years :) You're my baby ;)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

hmm dont know what say to...utterly speechles but not quite....whats your blood type...i know totally out of the blue but just curious....hmm and about me being your baby lol :P thanks for making me smile...i really need it when i have 2 finals tomorrow.....god help me...and zizo you put together are a poem...so dont rhyme ;0)

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home