Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Secret Window




No Not the Secret Window to my Heart ;) smartie

the movie...i just finished watching it and no words can sum up my reaction.......simply speechless...i let you be the judge....watch it or if you've seen it tell me what you thought....:)

----------------------
"Todd Downey thought that a woman
who would steal your love...

...when your love was really all you
had, was not much of a woman.

He, therefore, decided to kill her.

He would bury her in
the deep corner formed...

where the house and the barn
came together at an extreme angle.


He would bury her where
his wife kept her garden.


The garden she loved
more than she loved him."


---------------------

"'I know I can do it, '
Todd Downey said...

...helping himself to another ear
of corn from the steaming bowl.


'I'm sure that in time...

...every bit of her will be gone.


And her death will be a mystery...


...even to me. "'



now i must find the book that was based on this movie...must read it, simply enthralling and ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

Hmmmmm Maybe you'll be surprise a little but let me tell u this and of course the reason also to it

I didn't like the movie that much

Although it was a good acting from the brilliant depp

The story is amazing and the ending was woooow but hey !! something u should know about this movie

It came after a big movie having the same idea with greater actors... You know which movie I'm talking about?

Fightclub!! did u c that movie? God that movie was a boomb being the 1st movie to come with this idea and of course what I didn't like about the secret window that it was like stealing the idea from fightclub

I just don't like the stealing thing that much ;)

12:13 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

I actually haven't seen it!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup it did remind me of fight club too.

actually i enjoyed it all the way thru hoping it wouldnt end in a fight club type scenario.....

a writer going nuts and schizo actually makes more sense than a salesman of whatever it was he sold in fight club. writers straddle multiple realities afterall :P

12:35 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

interesting and yes i have seen fight club one of the best movies of all time, great director, and the actors did a beautiful job...i understood what the blast was going on but in secret window i seriously didnt know the reality formt he illusion and such ....i was seriously going out of control as depp was..i believe the acting shouldnt have been thrown all about depp we should have had other ones to balance so i can understand wth was going on ;)....

vintage:

yes exactly they rerunned the movie over and over again on showtime thats where i saw it but i stayed tuned all the way...but sadly didnt catch the first 30 minutes of the movie....but i watched it nonetheless till the end...i enjoyed it and it was a break for me from the ongoing sad reality of what i have to do tomorrow, exams and such to making me lose myself :)...i myself dont like depp he is i duno...but i love his acting skills

stallion:

you missed out on a great movie...at least i thought it was great ;)

skunk:

funny the movie didnt remind me of fightclub but once you guys made connections i could understand why :0)but gotta say i loved the ending of the movie secret window...and throughout the scenes, the bloody ones were heheh :) no comment...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
if i saw wisdom from your glimspe i would understand the irrelavance...hope in your eyes is never what it seems to be...guidance is all i seek but all you care for is finding deception in all that is!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home