Saturday, June 03, 2006

I Just Figured You Out....



i need to settle this steam and strip my anger it just cant stay hidden and masked... i need these few lines to express my utmost devastating feeling...its ripping my insides and strangling me... i need your words i need your answers but more than all i need your desolation...

i seek acceptation not rejection, i breathe and strife once for my being then for your seeing... why wont you just leave my unsettled heart drift away... let me hear its beat for the last time in your dying love i can do that you know i've mastered the plan...its not something hard i'll teach you someday...

your whispering words were all i could hear, but your moving lips i didnt understand what you meant me to hear....begotten why have you no faith in me, why do you misjudge my likes...i am who i set to be...your constraining thoughts, actions destory me endlessly...ill never let you bring me down!

your some kind of soul...dont want happiness for anyone but yourself...dont you find my objection written on your wall... its a finale between me and myself. ill never let your words those abusive sounds make me sob into the night... i thought you were a soul worth hungering towards...but begotten you've misunderstood my standing and i shall to yours...i say once again,

farewell and off to my dreams
your whimpering voices will die in me
forever and always i regret that to be
i simply want to replay the hours
so i can change my fate
please leave me come the morrow
i've grown tired and weary from your stand
let me be thats all i @#$%^&* need!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
its nothing if you dont understand... just used up words from my meaningless self....i've understood today the inevitable ... everything is simply....(insert word)!!!...dont think this is something when it might be nothing...just is what projects from me to you.....!!!

-your battlefield to this day...no regrets as of yet-

4 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

WoooooooooooooooooooW :) really nice of u and good speach girl

R u really 17? ;) Because mashallah this is really bigger than someone in your age :)

Keep it up sweetie

2:09 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

As usual you never cease to amaze me!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Sedna said...

Beautifully written. Mashallah, you're talented.

And I like the color scheme...so melancholy.

PS. How come you didn't leave me comments? :P
Would love to know what you think :)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

thank you...its just my summed up words towards an incident...and yes i am still seventeen....yup thats a young age...why is it unbelievable for someone this young to write words like that ;p anywhoo its cuz of my english class and what we learn in school i just incorporate what i learn to daily life:P......anywhooo..i take your words as a compliment...really left me blushing and wallah i'm seventeen..check my ID...sadly nothing special is in seventeen i dont see any age special...maybe mid twenties early thirties i'll find it special but as of yet...nope notta...nothing...just plain 17...yes inshallah i;ll keep it up and i;m so happy you like my style of writing it gives me motivation thank you..:P sooo much

the stallion:

and your comments always leave me with smiles..thank you :)hope your feeling better...inshallah everything clears up...refering to your previous previous post :(

sedna:

thank you....i dont think i;m talented in writing...not at all because their better people out there such as yourself who create images of people that are so surreal and you write beautifully...yup melancholy what can i say about that...dont we all once in a week feel that way no matter how hard we try to make ourselves believe everything is alright...hehhe i;m sorry that i didnt comment before bas i;m always speechless at your words their breathtaking and from now on i;m gonna try to express my thoughts towards your writings...and i surely enjoy your visits...hope to see you again :)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
succumb your pain...end it today....because let's face it sugar....we'll never let you go this easily better yet this way....killing the pain will lead you nowhere darling...just pledge to the world your insanity...::(

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home