Monday, June 05, 2006

Welcome To Your Dreams....;)


you explain... say anthing you wish to say...
express..!..any words that come to mind....
i'm willing to hear whatever you want to say about this
beautiful eye ;)


anywhooo....am so happy congraulate me...i was awarded today the william blake award as my teacher titled it....from my english teacher that is ,the only award she gave out to any of her students from whole highschool..:P....she left me blushing and speechless when she spoke to the audience of what i've been this year....relating me to william blake and then ending her speech by saying i will search through barnes and nobles years to come and look to find your book....wallah she's quite a woman, inspires and motivates me....i am totally honored ....she's amazing and this is why i have grown to love english....well my parents are extremely happy and not only have i made them be that way my sister as well...such a beautiful monday baby got some awards to cheer me up.........after the awards and etc my algebra teach comes up to me and say you know i should have made an award titled the most artistic in math....he says i would have recieved it though im struggling in his class with numbers my creativity pulls off.....:)...i feel like giving everyone a hug....such a beautiful day


downside i didnt get the cover design....they chose a camel and a desert thing...only cuz its colorful because mine was in black and white.....anywhoo i dont mind i just want my design back....cuz i put time and effort and creativity into it baby...i want to remember my hardwork....even if it went to nothing...


7 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

Yah "artistic" in math :P

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Blake was one of the influential Romantic Poets, he and his buddies Coleridge, Wordsworth, Shelley, and Byron were what the Romantics were all about. His poetry was so influential and illustrated the importance of that era through some of his poems. One of his most important poems was "London" in which he illustrated how London was at the time.

Anywho, something I just read from Sparknotes mentioned the following about him which applies to you:

"Most students of Blake find it necessary to consider his graphic art and his writing together; certainly he himself thought of them as inseparable. During his own lifetime, Blake was a pronounced failure, and he harbored a good deal of resentment and anxiety about the public's apathy toward his work and about the financial straits in which he so regularly found himself. When his self-curated exhibition of his works met with financial failure in 1809, Blake sank into depression and withdrew into obscurity; he remained alienated for the rest of his life."

Many artists go through what Blake went through, however few have the talent that he had. In truth, being a failure is not a bad thing I believe since it is always Failures who have the last laughs. Take Einstein for example, a failure in math and school and he ended up being one of the most renowned scientists of our time.

So congrats.

P.S. Don't let Purg annoy you, he's a wuss deep down in his heart :P

2:17 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

WooooooooooooW Congrats on that :) 7arakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ;)

Yeah get your design back and don't let them steal your ideas and publish it by their names ;)

Well at least u did something wonderful even if u didn't win

Our atrist men gadhaaa ;)

8:54 PM  
Blogger Sedna said...

Mabrook!!

I'm very very proud of you though I barely know you =) wallah the post made me happy.

Betawfeeg inshalla oo minha ella al-a3la.. keep it up babe. Don't let that talent ever die. Nurture it and let it grow.

Ps. there's something wrong with my connection, I can't see the image :/

2:18 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

purgatory:

why i'm utterly speechless, beyond words my dear deep hearted gentleman...am artistic in math and i will prove it to you by posting a previous project where we had to create a drawing from lines and calculate their slopes...and it was beautiful and am proud of the girl i made...she was from a magazine...anwyhoo case closed...your a genius in mathematics and am not...

jacqui:

awwwwwwwww....my sweet sugar darling...totally out of the blue...i love you...such kind pleasant insightful words....glad to know u believe in your little loser sister ;0)..anywhoo...thanks for those words...am wondering or thinking that 25% is copy-paste but the rest is all you...i love you again and your such a great sister...what more can a girl ask for...you let me read your novels, annoy and bug you, you are my everything and now your a motivator....:)and about the P.S i was threatened not to confirm your claim but purg dosent scare me so yes he is deep down in his heart a *&^...hehehhe

zizotime:

ofcourse whatcha think i'm all 7araaakkat....hehhe..well i went to find out where the drawing was and the advisor tells me how mine was runner up...2nd place...yet black and white wasnt a strong point they were aiming for...they opted for something more colorful...i'll post it up once he gives it to me....anywhoo...thanks for your kind soulful words...hmm about the artist bit...i dont know i dont think im that good cuz their people out there with mashallah marvelous abilities...anywhooo...let's just say am an amateur artist...on the path to becoming something special ;) and unique...

sedna:

hehehe...thank you so much...wallah i know we both dont know each other but your words make me consider you as a dear friend....merci and i will work harder come next year my last year...yeah am going to be a senior and i'll say $adios to school&...anywhoo i'll try to further nurture myself in art and writing...again...your such a kind person...thank you!

11:13 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Mabrook from half way around the world! You have to admit you shouldn't have been speechless or serprised cause we all knew how great you are in English Lit. ;o)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

the stallion:

i hope your enjoying your trip...and again your thoughtful words are making me blush....ehhehe :)merci for such a delightful comment!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home