Saturday, June 10, 2006

This Is All You'll Get



something is missing
am missing something

am craving someone
someone's craving

but life goes on doesnt it
goes on life does

and tears fall down wasn't
bloody tears fall

and you experience bad days aye
bad days curse your experience

today was a begining of one
ending of today

hope for sure it ends as a last one
last one to end hope

finished a chemistry final
chemistry finished me

4 more to go... finals presay

tomorrow i have algebra and religion :)
religion and alegbra

last math test for awhile
awhile at last

last 2 exams english and history

hmmmm....save me from my nightmare
nightmares save me

come to think of it i had one today when i

just wanted to close my eyes for a short nap
never fall prey when you close your eyes


it was scary

3 Comments:

Blogger No3iK said...

nice :)

good luck with ur exams ;)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Bella Color said...

Well said....

Best of luck with ur exams. :)

2:11 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

no3ik:

:)thank you and inshallah exams will be .... anywhoo only 2 more to go and summer will be here i just cant wait am nervously anxious for both school to be over and summer to begin...;)welcome to me blog....hope to see you more often..

bella color:

merci....was feeling poetic and well stress of exams made me write those words....yes inshallah exams will be .....hehhehe anywhooo just 7 more hours before i will be a free soul..free from obligations of school and summer will hopefully bring the best out of me...:)welcome to my blog and hope to see you again ;)

--------------------------------------------------
so your delirious with joy, why is that dear envious, have you found someone to love, or has someone found your true self obnixous, state the facts straight and never differentiate between my whispers and your indifference :)because we'll be going round in circles declaring the need for obediance ;0)

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home