Thursday, June 15, 2006

I Find It Hard To Breathe......



how old are you?do you act that age...and what categorizes us acting our age....????!!!

now....am i really seventeen? its always being everyones reoccuring question... and i continue to shurg and be guilty....yes, confirmed, no use denying it, am guiltyof being seventeen

i am SEVENTEEN...

dont find the age any more enticing than 18 or 19 or any age for the matter....i believe that age is but a number easily forgoten yet can make some degree of difference..

was wonderin what age do you think me be?what makes you think so....??!!

just a curious battlefield anxious for your desirable feedback....

and well the month i turn eighteen will be the month my baby bloggy is a year old "feburary".....times go by so fast....hell june is almost over...for me at least...:P

anywhooo....whats happened to you at seventeen?!!!anything memoriable....

on another note....i dont know why i'm saying this but i love it when i get the hiccups, or when i wake up in the morning and my voice is disconnected and has this hmmm....deep, soft, alluring nature to it....but then im back to my stupid voice in a mere 30 minutes...anyways...

now me is off to play barbies with my baby four year old sister and another one :)..yes lame...guess who'll enjoy playing the most....am going to design them some clothes....make them fashionable ;)....first must find some cloth to start my stiching...anywhooo enjoy the day :) tooodles...for now!

7 Comments:

Blogger No3iK said...

heeeey sweets .. 17 !! mashalah
honetly i thought u were older.
u sound mature ... :)

im 24 ... i really dont look 24 dont feel 24 dont act 24 ..
alot of ppl take me for 19-20 ...
ummmmmmmmmmm .....
just like day dreamer said.
the only thing that matters is that ur happy with ur age ..
theres no old or young, there is happy and unhappy ;)

8:33 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

A Daydreamer and no3ik:

Yal 3ayayeeeeeeez :P

YBF:

I don't know y I feel That I'm acting like 17 :) Mashalah 3alaich enty as I told u b4 sabga 3omrech o ely eshofech egol mokhech mokh wa7da bel 20's :) hatha edel 3ala enech kebeeeeeeera o el kebeeeer kebeeeeeer ya bent :)

3:09 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

a daydreamer:

girl mashallah your website rocks...i love it..keep up the excellent beautiful work...i love your comment...so true age aint nuttin but a number....yes i also believe that we shouldn't care about what others say...happy is the way to be with or without the help of others...:p welcome to my blog hope to see you again.

no3ik:

yup, me is seventeeeeen..thanks for the kind words...i guess i am mature..because responsibilty and such were on my shoulders and my other sisters at a young age...when my angel baby sister was born in 2002 everything changed for even the better...and well we all matured to set an example for that duckling...

another reason for my maturity was me being a baby sitter and helping out when i was at the age of 13, baby sitting my little duckling or cousins and at anytime...like at 4 in the morning i would try to get the duckling to sleep by singing lullabies...thats why i believe that i am an expert in taking care of babies..anywhoo we all wanted to help our parents out..i think mature or being so will help you out in the real world..experiece is the reason for my maturity.

24 is a great age...dont listen to what others say you are who you are...age is nothing than a number marking your "birthday"...i hope they dont make you unhappy...:)

zizotime:

hehehhe....you acting 17 now thats a sight to witness heheh...guess what zizo...you spurred on this post in a way,i wanted to clarify my age and such and prove for a fact its true...anywhoo as for what you said merci, thank you...sweet words to say...:)..my maturity comes from one place...from how i was raised and how i want to enter the real world...mature, young and hehehe...ready tot take over the world...kiddin...:)

4:08 PM  
Blogger R7eeq said...

Your Battlefield عزيزتي ..

لم ولن يكن قياس الانسان بعمره او بمظهره ..

وانما بعقله ..


وبشهاده مني كنظره اولى ارى انك تتجاوين ال17 عاما فكرا وعقلا .. ربما لقراءتك او لتطلعاتك .. استمري..


:))

just be ur self . u `ll be fine ..

4:16 AM  
Blogger No3iK said...

zizooo
3adal yl shayib ;p

hehehehe

11:36 AM  
Blogger Sedna said...

Yeah I'm often given older than my years.. unless I'm playing with kids. That's when people think I'm 12 :P

Love the art!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

r7eeq:

merci on those truthful words...i totally agree with you...that age never was a measurement for a humans physical or such appearance...mental and etc...well said is what i got to say...thank you...and welcome to my blog...always welcome to your sweet comments..

no3ik:

:)

sedna:

hehehe from your writings and stories and the way you express yourself you sound mature and well i duno your age bas you definitely show that your well read, intelligent, who cares if you seem like a 12yr when you play with kids...they are the sunshine...so they make us all seem younger...anywhoo the picture or art work is from google...i just typed a word and bam...this appeared and i loved it :P

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home