Monday, June 12, 2006

Endless Whispers Die Out Now


its over....
my tears have shed
my pain is exposed
within the beauty of this heartache
you've failed to rescue me
yet again...

your an ocean
the tidal waves drown my soul
misearbly and innocently
i am no longer yours

its over...
we're done
whats left is to erase our mark on
the tainted wooden chest
where we embedded our last
fairytale reminisce

your gone
yet i'm still living
my desire is never lacking

cut me lose
disfigure me
piece by piece
the distant disappears
tears curse my core
and finally..
melt me down
into your unforgiving body..

it's over

your my illusion
a ficitional being
i dare to ask of you one last time
touch my dying skin

and let the endless whispers die down
bury my tiring soul
forever now no longing more
its over
we're over
your gone..
reworked poem....after some editing and eliminating some words and adding
something to make it better than was before....what do you say???
poem i wrote thinking that it might spice things out....do you like it or are my words just blah...anywhooo it's over the nightmare is over......FINALS ARE FINETO...adios...they were so yesterday today i finished my last two and my best classes that i love history and english!... and come this wednesday our report cards are out and well my scores will be known...inshallah all goes well...downside we pick them up at 7:30 am why couldnt they make it in the afternoon..neeways..baby hello summer die down school.....in other news i went to jarir today and splurged on art supplies and such....this is my artful summer, college searching time and thinking facts straight, and reading the novels i havent read from jackie's collection ;)...each day should be productive and eventful....anywhoooo toodles for now...am guessing ill probably be posting more often now.....:) ah..beware i'll be a talking machine....:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sedna said...

I like... I think that poem needs a little work, but its great nonetheless. Mabrooooooook :*

Let us know how your grades are babe

5:07 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

sedna:

i think i shall re-edit and take some parts out because as i reread it numerous times i've found that i ate up words...and that grammar needs a lot of work...dont be suprised if i shorten or condense it....thank you for your honest opinion...i love honesty its a trait alot lack...and i want no commentor to sugar code anything....and inshallah my grades are good...i worked by back side off and it better pay off..:P..why is it that your profile pic dosent show??

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home