Thursday, June 22, 2006

Guilty Yet Breathing Innocence

the lights blind me again
standing beside you feeling just skin
blood and flesh
crush me still
beauty of this night
destroyed in your embrace
velvet silk slides to your grace
tears of crimson escape
just and secure you once made me feel
regret and fear reveals you near
steps fail to balance me still
the light confessing your deadly sin
voices and erupts the night to bliss
savioured in your memory
sets you free
forever less forever lost
in the darkness of this street
you walk away
leave me still
hiding and gasping
for breathe and air
tears lay still
as i stay bare
-your battlefield-

5 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

The pic as one of the guys usually is saying:

"Shy mo 9eeejy"... Means Wooooooow 7adha 3ajeeeeba tara el pic... I don't know y e3jebatny hal kether bs I'm sure enha 7elwa :)

Of course no need to say how good you're cause I think ra7 tbdain etshofen nfsech :P

4:16 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

:)...i love to find the picture that appeals to me...and am glad that you and your friends like it as well...:)again you guys are too sweet...thank you..:)

hmmmm about the last sentence...i dont know what to say..i'll just lay commentless...and i wouldnt think myself grander or such...but thanks for the sweet comment...:l


a daydreamer:

thank you :)your tooo kind...glad you liked it :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Dr.Lost said...

why cant i write somethin like that?

4:20 PM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

*sighs*

I like it lots. I'm totally drained of inspiration, haven't been writing much lately so I figured I'd take a look and see some creative blogs .. you & Senda's are on my list now.
Keep posting, darling.

Dr.Lost, because you smoke marlies? :-p and .. you're a draggie? I miss you, lol

5:22 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

dr.lost:

;) you can and you will someday :)..just need motivation and some kind of inspiration :)..and am sure you will right something breath taking and beautiful :P..and what scarlo said hmmm...might be true i think :P

scarlo:

welcome to my blog, merci on liking it :)...i love your writing..every single story has a pool of emotions that captivates me...you must get inspired soon because i can;t wait for another one of your stories...mashallah your a gifted writer :)..and i;m waiting for another beautiful piece from you!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home