Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I Miss You, I Dont Love You

Dear Self,

I want you to recall whats set to end...


Its been year's, hasn't it? Its been week's since we last met! Its been forever since you felt the adrealine rush. Its been hours since that crush turned into love. Its been minutes since we went our separate ways. Its been seconds before i threw your dear letter to the bottom of our well.

How many people will stop to console me, let it end? How many more touches of sympathy will I need before I just erupt? How many more tears shall fall on my cheeks before my tears be spent, and I be tearless? How many words so useless will pledge their love to me, till I understand the dear truth of end?

People will simply die tired of me, consolation will be my last resort and lasting plea. The soft hands that caress my touch shall end now, and die without a thought. Pledges of love, sacred it may, will be the beginning of something less, because the difference was just simple, but complicated you had to be!. We are in dire need for sometime to speak, but where have you jetted off to again?

The trublence of the plane your feeling as you read my letter, is yet another sign of us on breaking ends. The jabs of pain mimicking their hands caress were the last touches from the wound the collision set forth. Is it me, or are you in the moments of your last wish, last reminise, last breathe before dying, last taste of beauty on this earth? Whats the last regret from you of me? What the last word you beg to say, oh please voice it to me?

I am standing still wishing I was like this well, humble and dark, silent and yet awakening. The bucket can rise up and down, but weightless and heavy when its wishes to be. I wish to be it. I wish to dry it up. I wish to direct your thoughts to this place the last. I wish for minutes to besiege your dying escape. I wish you die in pain, because...

Because I missed you dearly. I miss you still. It dosent really mean that I love you . It dosent make things right when they are entirely wrong. It dosent end our figment of love. It dosent bury your corpse with loving hands, it just brings a heart burn to my emotions that wish to stop. It only means that your ending was a birth of me.

Lastly, and without a hint of tears, are you settled and breathing death? Are you careless, wounded, and whispering whose name? Do you still blame me for falling out of love? Do you still believe that we could really hide our shame? Do you still believe our love was sweet and without pain?

Answers to my questions will remain unknown, for you have left me here to mourn, the loss of you, the loss of me, the loss of someone bittersweet.

Yours Truly,

Never Shall Be
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to post up a doodle, bas my scanner wont care to work for now, so i'll let it be for another day. Instead i thought of posting up a short writing piece, hope you like it...and tell me do you get what i'm trying to say...anywhoo enjoy this day...:) and i think today my portugal is playing and inshallah they will make me happy and proud of them....but still whatever they bring forth i accept.:P

5 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

Of course we Liked this short lovely piece sweetie... Actually u don't need our opinion on that to confirm thay u rock girl :)

Purtogal won't play today sweetie... Today is The England day and they should be the 1st and don't let us down

All the best for Ronaldo ;)

BTW Cheap Scanner... Cheap cheap cheap :P Looooooool ( u know I'm kidding) ;)

5:43 PM  
Blogger No3iK said...

hehehehehehe

malich sh`3l b zizo :p ohwa mi7tar minich thats all ;p

he thinks every one is cheap ;p

any ways back to ur writing piece :* which like always i just loved.
its about breaking up, its about never happening, bout leaving and death!
all the painful things in life,
the well and the bucket are symbols of the things we take and leave in life. people around u all the time, sometimes u want to be alone.
when u feel pain, doesn't necessarily mean u feel love. its just human to feel pain! i guess
either my interpretation is right or wrong
i enjoyed it and related to it.

thank you for a beautiful piece sweety :*

9:20 AM  
Blogger No3iK said...

oh sorry

btw, ive always wanted to say this, but i always forget to mention it!

im a huge huge fan and admirer of the pics u post !!! mashalah
u have an amazing and an artistic taste when it comes to the pics u choose! i love them, i have saved most of them already :) hope u dont mind ;)

so wanted to ask, do u have any interest in photography?
:*

9:24 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

i'll work from the bottom to the top, the scanner aint mine first off...my sissters... mine is unhooked and sitting beneath my desk...my own pc dosent work i have a bad vibe with electronics..havent you guessed...so i'm using my laptop...anywhooo you shall repent to calling my lovely saviour a cheap scanner..(hehehe...not just kidding)

:( maybe portugal will play today aye....but anywhooo i only have my heart settled on them...and england to me is BLAH...i dont like them...but they can play occassionally good...yes all the best for Ronaldo :) AND the entire team...inshallah they make me proud...:P now who do you route for...???

as for you likin the piece...dont you always..heheh...anywhoo thanks for the kind words...me rocks...noo bs i enjoy listening to soft rock, rock in general ;) thanks for this flavored comment

no3ik:

first off, hamdallah your feeling better and hopefully back to your healthy self...now i loved your interpration you got it covered it at most... what can i say...you understood what i was trying to say...intelligent mashallah...glad you enjoyed it and bs about relating to it...hope not to this extent...:)

to your second comment which i loved...why sorry i love comments...comment away...:P...heheh i'm so speechless people like the pictures i take hours to rummage through the internet and find the one that speaks to me...i love finding photographs...that are essentially full of emotions..prefably BLACK & WHITE..because i love those colors....whatever they may be...glad you like them...i have an interest in art...in all its fields..i dont really have a full heart throbbing beat with photography bs i enjoy it...i would love to learn it...somepeople out there do some breath taking work...that just leaves you speechless they capture the auroa and such to an amazing extent...now that i understand that you enjoy my pictures i post...i;ll try to find more that i love and that capture me...and hope they do the same to you...

you just made me 100 degrees happier...thank you :)

gotta say your comments are lovely..and i cant wait for more:)

do you have an interest in photography?

1:58 PM  
Blogger No3iK said...

7beeebty :* thanks ,
yes i have an interest , i need a lot work and help ...
so .. im still looking around :)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home