Sunday, July 02, 2006

We Can Never Be Something

Dear Reality,

Why can't you make it come true? Why do you always destroy the meaning of bliss and happiness in you? When I look back at things you've done, I always end up with tears that create this pond of my sadness. I think my previous letters to you were left unreplied. Why don't you shed some light? When do I stop being a shadow and become something more?

It took several crumbled papers to come to this. I'm not even proud of what i've said or what i'm going to say.....But you can't hold me back, can you? Your not some being I can trust and give my love to? Your overrated and misleading. I've set several paths to take, yet you always brought me back to square one, lying flat on my face bleeding with moans and aches. I wept for you, for someone to help save you? Or is it me who needs to be saved??!

I think you've lost yourself and me within, I think we can never be something because you never follow through. You give up too easily and you can be quite a bitch. I would have bitten my tongue yet I dont care, since it's you i'm speaking to and being called that is meaningless...Can we not turn back to the old days, when "ever" was beautiful and you pulled through...?

Life ain't easy, it wasn't meant to be but your making it intolerable, sadly true. Your making me dread the wake of moments I once put my heart and soul into. I guess you will never, hmm... I guess you will never rest things aside till you suck their blood, bite them hard and lick the wounds to be viewed as caring. Your sinful to cover up, your lying to yourself and fogging up my chances....

I've been scarred by you, used, molded into something that wasn't me....so what i'm saying is...can i ask you something...."Who scarred you? Bruised your image? Turned you into this?.. and devastated you? Forget... because it's making all thats around you miserable.

I hope this letter goes unanswered, I hope your memories remain the same, I hope for yesterday to be today....Exactly???What the hell? I hope i'm contradicting you! Hah, yeah right you'd say....

I never gave up, I'll never give in...I'm up for this challenge and will make it come true. Just after I gloat in more of your misery and attain more bruises....;(


Without Love,

Dreams

--------------------------------
PORTUGAL you make me proud, I love You and HARD LUCK england.....heheeh, ronaldo my sweets is ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

Ronaldo el zeft!! I hate him now after what he was telling ronnney and el 7akam!!

Ronaldo The Gay!! and Lucku Purtogal for having our greatest player injured and Rooney with a red card

France will teach u a great lesson in the semi-final ;)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

marzouq:

yup your right, portugal babes all the way inshallah they do well and play great in their next match :)...and welcome to my blog :)

zizotime:

honey now look who is crying...as i recall you said you guys would make me cry...hahahha we always seek revenge sweets so you had no chance, and beckham ughhhh he cried, he didnt look as cute as ronaldo when he shed tears but all i can say is hard luck ;)hahhahehee

dont be jealous of ronaldo, he aint gay....nope, and we were missing two great players so tough luck darling, next world cup inshallah england oh wat the hell i cant say it...they had no chance :) HAHAHHA....i'm sorry for being this heheheh mean what can i say i thank god that i got my way...aka portugal won ;)

cheers;)

6:30 PM  
Blogger No3iK said...

beautiful personification!
wish we could kick realities ass !!
hehehehe .
reality is like men and women, u cant live with or with out it. we need it.
we humans need to be hurt and brused. we need the pain.
thats the truth about reality its like a drug.

the letter is just smart ;)

thanks for a lovely post 7bebty :*

8:18 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

no3ik:

thanks for you lovely comment, as i said i love it when you go into details of my writing...sadly people just read and dont really get it but honey mashallah you read my mind...:)

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to see your literary work published in A Magazine? Send any articles of writing you may have in any theme or style to a.magazine.kwt@gmail.com, if your writing makes the cut you will be informed! Include some info about yourself, (names may be changed or nicknames may be used for privacy), age, nationality, etc. Get your creative juices flowing, and help introduce a new style of art for this country.

10:30 PM  
Blogger No3iK said...

wow batty :*
thats the least u deserve, just a jump start for u inshalah :)

good luck sweets ;)
and allah ewafgich.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Die ronaldo Die... Can't wait when he wanna come back to Enland ;)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

anonymous:

i've emailed you for details and such and i appreicate this opportunity to have my writings and art published out there..but i am however not gettin my hopes up since you did say you chose only the best of te best...and i might not be chosen...merci

no3ik:

i am so grateful for the advice you've given me and thank you again for helping me out....i love you and u such a sweet friend...mashkoora

zizotime:

honey, sweets, babes, hahhahahah stop this insanity 5alas beckham stepped down from captain, england is out of the world cup cheer with me for portugal :) maybe you have a shot at winining....:)and dont you wish my ronaldo dies inshallah not...let him just live till the match on wednesday...best of luck to you and whichever team you root for :)hahahha....and when he gets back to england he will be pampered...becuase he's a hero and mine :*

6:07 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

laialy_q8:

hehhe :D

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home