Monday, June 26, 2006

I Think I Saw Death No Its Actually You

normal pathetic post ahead:


first of all, i have been somewhat dead to the world for two consectutive days....i have been sick and feeling like hell. you name it, i had it....i felt like something was outstretching my stomache, and my god the pain...it just simply was my companion for the entire day yesterday and somewhat now....i hate it when i get sick...i just couldnt even move to go to the doctor...so i was basically curled up in different positions every five minutes cuz i couldnt stand the pain in one location....... i am sooo tired and weary from yesterday that the entire day was spent in my room or the bathroom....either trying to fall asleep, trying to take some medicine....yucky pills that just wont stay in my system for less than a minute...it will go out the same location it went in, my mouth....aka...barfed it out....am sorry for this inconvience of grossing you out...bas i am in no mood to write a story or some poetry i just wanted to explain my absence well its probably only i who noticed..but anywhooo....

the best part of being sick was the people who really care about you are right beside you trying to make that miserable pain subside and go away....i love my mother who stood by me and tried to make me feel better, and at last after 5 hours of feeling like hell i finally went to sleep, and for my sisters who checked up on me and asked me how i felt...and for informing me that my portugal won against holland bas someone injuried my honey and they shall have to repent...i hope my ronaldo feels better and i cant wait till they face off with england...that will be a game none should miss......anywhoo my baby little sister whom played doctor to me...it was sweet of her and i love her so much....and also to my father who is out of the country but for calling up and asking how i felt.....and for everyone else from my family and etc......when your feeling the pain and aches, there is always someone who'll make you see the brightness of this day....

anywhooo i guess my post is boring you out and such...so i'll try to end it smoothy and with some sophistication....i am loving each and everyone of you this moment in time...and i think i shall go lay down for now cuz all this recollection of what happened is taking a toll on me....anywhooo....i missed you bloggers and i missed my healthy self...inshallah tomorrow i'll be feeling better than before....:)


i would like to wish my sister who is thousands of miles away in college..a happy wonderful birthday....babes your finally 19....damn thats old...hehhe kidding bas still no matter how old or young you are...your the inspiration in my life and without you and your constant motivation you give me i wouldn't make it out in the real world.....i love you till death do us part....and i hope your summer course is going well with you....and doll your birthday gift will be coming to you when inshallah they come to see you in august.....i lurve you....so much....and its simple you are getting a nice gift whether you care to accpet it or not....

two years ago...this day started out like any other bas ended up with a heartache.....bas inshallah this day dosent replay itself.......hamdallah for everything and :)

sorry for not posting up an image....damn blogger dosent want to load anything i want...:(

8 Comments:

Blogger LiLaCs said...

hun..I read EVERYTHING you write..;) You will be missed..Ma tishoofin shar habibti..Having me waitng for ur next knock out post is more then enought to motivate you to get better and keep writing :P

5:56 AM  
Blogger No3iK said...

:** salamtich alf salama :(

sweets i know how it feels allah e3enich inshalah.
ull be up in no time, it just takes from 2-3 days dont worry.
u seem to have a very caring loving family mashalah
allah lay`3ayr 3laikum inshalah :*
so i see ur looking at the bright side, which is pure amazing mashalah :)

hapy birthday to your sis.
also, what do u mean no one wouldve missed u! i know i would, i check ur blog everyday.
even if there wasnt anything new, i read ur old posts babe ;)

any way sweets drink lots of water
and just relax. miss u
love u :*

10:09 AM  
Blogger No3iK said...

oooh oh !
sorry one more thing ;p
bout the pic not loading.
i think ur using e.
same thing happened with me, papi told me
that i should use fire fox!
and it did work.
so give it a try :*

10:11 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

salamat! I hope you feel better soon! You don't deserve to be in so much pain!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Salamat.... same disease that me, no3ik and most q8y are having these days... thanx to the virus

Matshofen shr o enshalah You'll feel much better soon :)

About that problem... I had the same one but hey the solution to that is don't use the internet expolrer and use instead of it Mozila firfox... It will solve the problem enshalah As it did 4 me :)

hope It works with u and matshofen shr again sweetie:)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

lilacs:

*smiles*..your such a sweet person, thank you....il shar ma yech..excuse my spelling i'm no master at arabic slang...again..your words have made me speechless...your far too kind and your motivational words...will make me come out with something that i hope dosent leave you dissapointed....again merci on those kind words..:P

no3ik:

:** thank you...and i am feeling far better than before which is a good sign of recovering...yes i'm so blessed and i thank god that i have such a caring loving family...thank you..again i couldnt have found a sweeter truthful soul...mashallah we dont know each other but i definitely think you to be a dear friend :)love u :)

yup me using explorer i shall retire from it and use mozilla firefox from now on..:P

the stallion:

*smiles* what else can i say to such lovely words...speechless :)

zizotime:

i am feeling better, your so thoughtful and kind :P...heheh..i'll use mozilla firefox so i dont have any more complications :P...as for the mention am suprised you didnt say cheap cheap cheapp to the idea of using explorer..heheh.*wink *wink*..kidding :P...again thank you


----------------------------------------------------------------------
my words may seem too sugary...bas that all lies in the way your words affected me...your all sweet lovable souls...thank you for those beauitful words...:)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Sedna said...

Awww salamat. Hope you're feeling better today darling. Take care of you - or else!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

sedna:

thanks...*grins*...or-else..hehehe

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home