Thursday, June 29, 2006

I Wrote This For You Missed One



i told you i was going to blog about it so here goes.....

my darling sister who stumbled across my blog "fufuwa", the same girl that's just turned nineteen, i miss you! first off, how did you remember the url...like seriously i showed it once to you yet you never recalled it all along..am guessing my dear sister jackie, linked you it.....but today you shocked me and made me smile and grin so wide......and laugh devilishly....thanks for the heads up on the typos and clarifying things..... muwah...i love you even more :).....but i am so happy that i shocked you......:P, glad to be of service....I MISS OUR SHOPPING EXPEDITIONS AND OUR sisterly moments....i miss you!

now everything you conjectured darling from my writing and poetry...hmm.... nope i'm not in love, but do you have a candidate i'll go for it, but i am infatuated with this soccer player and apparently every soul is..you'd never guess who in our household loves him tooo...heheheh.....anywhooo back to what we discussed....and what you think, no sweets i'm not depressed, sugar you of all the siblings and family knows me the best, hell you bare my darkest secrets, my dreams, fears, my laughs and crys and crushes and such....you were the one who got me out of those tears with sparks of hope and such that i will be someone special someday...i will make something of myself that will make mama and papa proud and everyone else...

you know me better than i know myself....but i am glad you think me deep, cuz i can be and hmmm....i've grown to be...and darling you have no idea how this discussion made me feel....i feel like i became some different person in your eyes...i'm no longer that deeply challenged girl in a subject called english..i think my ownself motivated me to feel confident whenever i write anything.....and all i can say is "in her face baby....that 10th grade teacher who thought i sucked...but i proved it to her aye this year when my 11th grade teacher awarded me........."

i've grown to be someone different, someone wise, someone more confident and well if someone hits me with a stone i'll fire back...and damn i've become far tooo honest, member the laughs we shared about how i was extremely honest to this incident where someone we love deeply asked what i thought of the attire and i said the truth....yellow birds fly..hahhahaee

now my mentor and inspiration, i am deeply moved that you think i've matured and that i arised from situations even when they challenged my guts out....i am deeply honored you found my writings underlined something else, i guess you read between the lines but chicka dont worry....this girl will last longer in any battlefield...and now that i know your an audience....i am going to try to come out with something better each time, i want to win your respect and such...because your far better in this field than i'd ever dream to be...

and i want to read those stories and poetry that you assume or say you threw away...darling its not smart to tell me that you had them when your miles away and your room is next to mine...heeheh...and by the by i shall do what you said and i will eventually do that favor you asked of me.....

babes, sugar, doll, all the sweet words in the dictionary.....i love you and i hope you read this post.....it's dedicated to you muwah....and recall our dinner's where we cook something sweet, well you always kick me out of the kitchen since i never really help, just blab.... and we talk about life, and such well i can't wait till i see you again ..... :")


and i so love how you began the msn conversation with WHAT WRONG WITH YOU....i thought something different but hell you gave me the laugh of my life....thanks...

this is soo unsophisticated my writng right this moment but ...this is my real self to you...my normal self who was caught up in the moment as i always doo...excuse my consant .............(dot dot dot..)


Your Battlefield

-----------------------------------
i am sorry to those bloggers who read this and thought damn i just wasted my time reading something useless or etc, this was just a sisterly moment :)


8 Comments:

Blogger Kpotter said...

Thanks for the comment! your music rocks too!!

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you gina jr.

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's me btw, not your long-lost lover, your sister ;D

12:12 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

penny:

your welcome, and welcome to my blog :)

anonymous:

why are u anonymous ;) heheh...i love you tooo whoever you be....i love easily heheh :P kididn i know who you are...:P

anonymous:

damn...and i thought 12:09 AM commentor was my long lost lover....but hell im only how old to be having such things...hehehe :P

hope your having fun there....good luck sugars ;)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

w0o0o0o0o0ow Mashallah I acually admire u both I wish I can be like that with my sis. I feeel bad cuz i have no time for here *sniiiiF* but well said and it touched me :)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

wilted_roze:

:) thank you and inshallah you create a better relationship with your sister...its a fun when u can share your best moments with your loved ones :), and welcome to my blog

7:18 PM  
Blogger No3iK said...

it is so cute!
like reading a diary :)

baby wasnt waste of time.
since most bloggers have sisters believe me
flashbacks kept coming...its touching.

wish u all the best with ur sis inshalah doom doom close 7bebty :*

7:28 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

no3ik:

hehhe mentioning diary brings me to say...i have had so many diaries through my seventeen years yet i never stayed in touch only for a few months then i forget about it...but blogging has lasted longer heheh :P
thank you and i too wish you all the best with your family ;)

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home