Sunday, July 09, 2006

It's Better Than Being Alone....


You see my darling, in my sleep you were dressed in the darkest shades of gray. Your lips were dry and your skin seemed flushed and shaken. Your eyes were so sensational and unforgetable shade of brown. I could feel and taste the salty tears streaming down my cheeks. I enjoyed it, I saviored this moment. Your image was intoxicating, your voice was numb and edgy but altogether, you were exhilariting.

I loved the sight I saw you in, miserable and yielding for more agony. I was standing beside you inflaming your body with more pain yet all you found in my presence was unmistakenable pleasure. You were all tied up. Your emotions and body were chained and screaming for blissful release. I was by you, I held your hands, I destroyed you. I made you fall in love, hard and defenseless. Finally you understand how I feel in this silent reality.

Damn it was such a great feeling, seeing you trying to grasp some control on yourself. I touched your burning skin, I hoped to soothe your scandalous heartbeat. You tried so hard to breathe softly, yet all that I could hear were gasps of thrilling harmony. I came closer to your provoking body, I was an inch apart. I voiced the words I longed for you to hear. I whispered my yearning and settled on a kiss. Then, you seemed lost and weak, breathing so forcefully.

Your brown eyes seemed to forfeit and accept this defeat. You simply gave up on walking away and I didn't drown my soul yet again with tears. I smiled with satisfication and awaited your progession. It was now your turn to melt me away.

All of this happened in the wake of my imagination. All of this witnessed as my eyes were closed and seeing darkness as I laid motionless in bed. You would call it a nightmare; yet to me it was a breathtaking dream. I could sense the emotions you tried to bury. I was in the middle of igniting lust that you foreshadowed would awake the hate drowsing our souls.


Your in the realm of my imagination....and I'm better off being alone then taking a risk and telling you my love how I feel. Let's just be together in my dreams...

**I hope you like this story I just wrote...ugly ending but hell i couldnt think of anythin else
**I am currently functioning on 2 hours of sleep
**:* after the world cup i shall fall asleep

6 Comments:

Blogger Rami said...

vivid

3:11 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

treeman:

merci, thank you and i welcome you to my blog, hope to see you again...:)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

2 hours of sleeping!!! This is really
an insomnia and u should c a doctor right now!! ;)

No more world cup... I'm lost :(

6:08 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

funny thing i wasnt even feeling sleepy the entire day...go to the doctor...r u for real!!...whats he going to do...hahaha....world cup, hmmm ur lost than what am i...:( i miss seeing ronaldo *cries* ;)

6:22 PM  
Blogger Dr.Lost said...

:) get some rest babe..

1:32 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

dr.lost:

inshallah ;)

see zizo doctor lost prescribed what i should do...he;s a doctor so he told me to get some rest aka snooze for some more hours than 2...:p hehehee

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home