Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Starting At The Ending



Right this moment, I'm in the dark, my eyes see nothing but distorted images and water trickles on the ground as I try to make the images focus and be....I am waiting for alot of answers and something to make everything bright....away from this and to ....

I did it, I did what I had to now all that remains is to see where I go on from there. Inshallah what is meant to happen does. Now I must continue with my sole purpose of this summer which is to think of the future for next year, my last year in high school. I am so happy that this chapter in my life is coming to end and now the challenge I've been awaiting is finally arriving. Whatever it may be, I am and shall be with a loving heart and a big smile. If it's a rejection, so be it. If it's an acception, may god be with me and if It's neither then I do not mind. Everything is great at it's time.

Aside from my stupid ramblings, I think I shall minimize my posting and concentrate on what's at hand. I have to focus, I have to calculate, I have to do so much in so little time. And besides I shall hopefully be somewhere for sometime least a week... and then well matters will unfold. This post is pointless just like me at the moment. But within the hours of the upcoming days, I shall figure out the point. I hope that my dreams do come true. Which leads me to ask another stupid question, when you sleep, do you dream or just sleep and think of nothing? According to me and my life, I always dream and if I sleep without a dream, I wake up in a mood, and quite angry that is.:P..What about you?

Last but not least, I was so speechless and happy at yesterday's game. Forzaaa Italia baby. Best match thus far and I can't wait for today's match...with italy I jumped up and down, screamed, cheered, by accident hurt my toes as I bumped into the... damn it aches but anywhoo....it was worth it and the match was great the last minutes as the players well you go figure...you'll understand if your a girl but a guy then heheh never mind(after the goals i mean...when the players take off..hmm)...and I do believe someone out there is rooting and cheering for france to win, since my heart is with PORTUGAL who kicked their butts...do you want to guess who that person is....:Phehehhe

Portugal or Italia...inshallah become the world cup champions....hardluck to germany and inshallah France...no hard feelings... :)...papa, i thought i heard you rumble to me germany shall get the cup...heheeheh :D guess who is the ?? ! ehehheheh i love you

3 Comments:

Blogger No3iK said...

wow girl !
last night was CRAAAAZY!!
my brother literaly cant speek lol i think he lost it after the second goal!

2 goals at the two final minutes ??? it was like a scandal lol i swear it was jaw dropping!

any ways hope ur team wins :*
hope ur toes get better :*
hope they exchange and take off more shirts tonight ;)
hehehehehhe ,,,
its the best part u know ;p

i really dont like it when they cry :`( even if it was the opposite team it breaks my heart the way they cry digging their heads between their legs and crying like that !! i always cry with them, a`7eeeeh :(

10:57 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa azoooooory

aby ashof ronaldo ybchy in the final Like Euro 2004 :P

3:05 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

vintage:

hey, first of all yes congratulations to ever italian fan...but i do give my loyalty to portugal though they lost, no problem i still bare love and passion towards them...especially ronaldo #17...thank you for this comment in it lies advice i shall cherish with the age of time...thank you..loving something i write means alot to me since you are mashallah a talented writer and i love all your pieces which brings me to say...post something already ;)

no3ik:

crazy argh...more like thrilling :P...i think i lost myself as well when the shirts were off hehehe....2 goals in the last minute were speechless...such a great game..hardluck to my portugal bas inshallah 3rd place is for them...no probs i just hope my honey ronaldo dosent cry anymore ;) when he does i do as well....and i blame the loss of portugal on ZIZO...:P

zizotime:

i refuse to acknowlege you exist, i refuse to even say hi to you i refuse to even argh i really hate you but i still like you argh you made my ronaldo cry ...i'm pretty sure you were the cause of my portugals loss and you probably even told the stadium to boo at him whenever the ball was given to him...oh well we move on, live on...i will be alright within a few days...and then i shall no longer hate you but for now....i guess all i can say is I HATE YOU ;)

orange juice:

i'm doing great, and yes the match was the best i can;t wait for sunday when italy and france go head to head...i am hoping i see red cards, yellow, fouls, penalties all the fiasco possible ;p since my team is out portugal everyone should suffer....bas hopefully we get 3rd place :P..hope your toes are feeling better who did you route for portugal or england...me portugal of course i still love them though they lost today ;P

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home