Friday, March 31, 2006

I Need To ReFuel .......go figure


Attention: if you are in no mood to hear someone rant and scream about their troubles, then this post will do you no good, thanks for stopping by though..... my post is about my rants and problems :0

noooooooo, my spring break vacation or what ever you might call it, is ending within 9 hours, noooo, saturday, school is back, did i mention how i dread this and that.....am so sick of this stress and i need something to keep me going....am tired and i have been sick on thursday and today as well, i am in need of a new vacation....i am having so many bad days....ooof. yesterday, i tossed and turned and couldnt fall asleep for exactly 5 hours, yup i kept count, when there's no sleep, the mind acts weird and remembers these stupid things..... am parished and i need a break.... :9 and i had no sweet dreams at all....depressing aint it ??!

oh well, the only thing cheering me up this moment is the song by fuel "had a bad day again", my life is full of those days.... and i havent lived quite yet...... too much to do, i think the next 3 months left of school i wont have a day to simply breathe, what am i going to do....? ooof already i have too many stuff for this week and the next and i am simply feeling the stress overloading and trampling me and making me falll. oh well tomorow i'll look on the brightside, but today, simply speaking my troubles and oooof. till next time i gues :( -:/ = :r

brightside: i still have to watch "one tree hill". "will & grave", "LOST", and "She's the Man.. and i am in no mood to watch any one of them ..................................

i overused the word i and rereading this post, i see that all i talk about is me, wooops. :(

9 Comments:

Blogger adorra said...

Who else are you going to talk about on your blog?

5:07 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

thanks, heheh, :P

6:01 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Why do you like to wear blue dresses?

6:10 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Purgatory: only when it rains.....:P

6:31 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

you ate my apple, you thief.

8:59 PM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Hun, this is your post and if you want to talk about nothing but yourself, then feel free to do so!

Oh and vent all you want! ;o)

9:35 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

purgatory: you can't prove it, plus i dont like green apples and i have a feeling you like those, i like red apples so still you cant prove it...:P

4:07 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

stallion: thank you, your so sweet, thanks, hehhe and your right, i can vent all i want to and talk about me me me hehehe:P, thanks for stopping by :p

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ranting is refueling. Bottoming is strengthening. Peaking is succumbing. Anticlimaxing is yearning.

Then the cycle starts again. So you be peaking soon.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home