Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A.R.T.W.O.R.K......by your battlefield :P

Its been awhile since I last posted something the reason may lie under complete boredom and utter laziness. Oh well, I hope you enjoy my sketches that I uploaded yup yesterday i decided to scan some of my artwork for your eyes to see. Feedback is appreicated. PURGATORY...this post requires no reading, just your eye sight, so when you comment leave words not "no comment".Thanks and enjoy. I hope most of you comment and tell me which you liked well just name them 1 to 17 in order of their occurence thank you again and enjoy.

THE SUMMER OF 2005 rocked my world :P only chance i got to draw protraits and not doodles. Personally, I think I'd do much better with doodles than protraits, what's your opinion? :P

I drew / traced these, this was my first step in attempting to draw portraits, well all of them are either models from advertisements or celibrities. again, these were traced not drawn freehand all during the summer of 2005.




These two, this woman and man were my first attmept at drawing freehand, i did not trace them at all. I am really proud on how they both turned out to look like, both were of models, but they look nothing like them I gave them a touch of dandoonism :P so they look different... all drawn again during the summer of 2005, basically the only time I can relax and create something without stress of school and blah blah blah.



This one is incomplete, not yet finished or actually I didnt have the time to complete it, once I do, the girl I am thinking will be wearing something different than in the photograph, what's your opinion. :)


I used acrylic paper for these pictures though I didnt use acrylic paint, the only paint that was near me was watercolors, yup and no paint brush so I used my hands to create these two paintings. Personally, I only like the background of words I wrote and I dont like how the girls turned out to look like, unreal and superficial. oh well, next time I will learn :P

By the way, D.A.G, are my initials, i wasn't to comfortable in making my identity known to the world yet, but i guess from dandoonism you can figure out my first name .... enjoy and hopefully i will post as i did before, a post everyday but that routine got boring so oh well :P

15 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

I guess you are good for something after all, very nice.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

oh the sweetest comment ever coming from you, ugh... well i can do more than ramble and rant, :P heheeh, you truly have no clue of what i am capable of doing..oh well,better to know litte than :D, ....thanks for the comment...:P

8:57 PM  
Blogger adorra said...

OKH
you're very talented!

I applaud you.
khalas 3azmetech 3ala sushi and ice cream.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Adorra: ohh, thank you so much, that is very sweet of you to say. hehehe thanks for the invitation, i'm up for the ice-cream part though i have never had sushi, and i always thought of never trying it, but as someone says "there;s always a first for everything!" :P

9:08 PM  
Blogger adorra said...

YES YES YOU HAVE TO TRY IT AND I HAVE TO BE THERE WHEN YOU TRY IT! FAHMA?

teehee. I really do love your drawings. mashallah

9:26 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Adorra: hehehe, okay when i'm sticking the sushi down me throat, you'll be their cheering me on :P, thank you again, :D

11:57 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

I will have the free sushi

3:48 PM  
Blogger adorra said...

Oh and Purgatory is not invited. I will take you to Maki not to EDO!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Purgatory & Adorra:
on the contrary, purgatory was one of the first commentors and provided his loyalty in commenting on my posts, so that itself gains him the invitation, i am sorry i will decline if purg is not invited :D, ohhh this is so fun.... nope i changed my mind, no purgatory, i would love to go to MAKI, not EDO, but what might the difference be between the two? :P heheh, thanks, both to you adorra and purgatory.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Maki is fusion, edo is sushi.

9:55 AM  
Blogger adorra said...

Purgatory is jealous.

Maki it is!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

first off, i dont know how to count, they are only 15, hehe

zinzinq8: thank you so much, but keep in mind so far only 4 of them were freehand drawing , the one you choose i traced.but i guess i duno, it was worth the while, i thank you so much for visiting me blog, hope part 2 of will you leave my husband is out because i want to know what happens.?:P and you were the only one who read carefully the others heheeh didnt tell me which they liked oh well :D

12:38 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

purgatory: thanks for the lesson on sushi, rethinking inviting you :) this is so much fun...:P

Adorra: yup he is jealous, but what can we do, heheheh, MAKI vs EDO, i think the war has just begun.... :)

12:40 PM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Mashallah!

Extremely great work!

My favorties were:

Dee14
Dee12
Dee15
Dee5
Dee7
Dee8
Dee3
Dee2
Dee

keep up the amazing work!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

stallion: thank you so much, but i doubt i have time to make me anything new oh well...hope i do get a chance of free time but till then nothin new will be coming from me...thank you so much.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home