Thursday, March 23, 2006

Something New.....

I would like to give a special thanks to none other than Jacqui, my precious who has taken the time in her day to make me a profile pic which i insanely love....thanks so much.

Spring Break is finally here, great, now i can sleep till whenever....and i dont need to worry about doing this and that for all these classes, though i must do some things that are due after spring break so its not really a break, just a small short intermission i guess. i have loads of things to do but inshallah i'll finish everything i plan to start.

My blog will undergo a serious change in the near future probably the end of the weekend, and inshallah this change will liven it up and make me blog appealing to the eyes. Well, i ran out of things to say so i guess this is all for now, :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

niiiice :D me likes very much!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

:P thanks :D

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home