Friday, March 10, 2006

Something To Be....



so which one is the best of these three, i did these drawings on paint..... so i'd like your feedback...and tell me should i stop or continuing posting these little creations i have made... do they bore you out

neeways, am quite lazy to do any schoolwork better yet the homework i have for tomorow...i'll figure that out on my own. so i felt devasted and confused this morning and for most of the day however my precious inspirational someone motivated me and gave me hope which i am lacking this moment but insahallah what i want will happen.... so i guess thats all i have to think about now, what i want to do in my life though i am dazed and stumped i will figure it all out inshallah as soon as i like, because i simply am what i want to be...tell me has this happened to you once in a far long time, im talking about the hectics and emotional states of stress that's yet to take its course before senior year for me..well till then and with a sad smile and crazy thoughts of .. :)

the words in the drawings are all part of some lyrics from here and there....not my words at all just expressed the emotions i was going for...thats all i know from my confusion this moment

3 Comments:

Blogger Your Battlefield said...

some people out there are too explict and i have no clue what they meant by their identical comments, but please if you have something to say, say it so, but dont post crap that is crap like i duno what they are, its rude, unjust and digusting all i have to say is inshallah god cures your sickness or whatever it is your suffering from that has ur mind sick sick sick....thnaks for commentinig though it is not appreicated

10:07 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

that is called junk comments, does not mean you have actual people doing it from the bloggers.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

purgatory, whatever, to me that dosent differenate anything...

why have you not answered any of my questions i guess ur back to ur old self huh, ignoring everything and just commenting on the useless unrelating things that i didnt even talk about on the post, rather on the comments.

i never learn do i :r

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home