Saturday, February 25, 2006

Dont Lose Any Sleep Tonite

So you turned your back when you saw me again, because of my response ... Ofcourse i want nothing to do with you honey, have you seen yourself lately. Take a minute and look into the mirror, not to check yourself out but to ascertain the image you inflicted in my heart. Your vain, superficial, only up for what's going to do grand things for you. Walk away because you stole my heart, it's going to end up bruised from your undying lies.

You see the drive i took down that lane, cleared my thoughts for but a few moments. Little did i know that you will be the death of me, by far you dont see. So i said my thoughts were clear, but my eyes were all glistening with tears softly cascading down my cheeks. Those tears were cries of loathe towards you and you see, i was all the while thinking about you. But i never loathed you, all i had in me was love and undefinable passion. But you wanted to destroy me before i got any closer, am i right?

But i never saw you coming, i never saw your eyes, i never listened to your scream as you watched me die. So was it me who was killed in this car crash or was it you. You've clouded up my thoughts and made me delusional. Of all the scenerios that could have been, we could have had it all, love, hope and dreams together as one, but you were written to be the death of me.

From my grave, i am cursing you and at the same time wishing i could tell you that i love you, cause i guess i never had the chance to. You never gave me a moment to speak, you were always on a subject far away from then notion of my being. So i send now to you a whisper of saying "someone falls to pieces sleeping all alone, someone kills the pain, spininig in the silence, finally drifts away."

So i guess i've gotten what i always to see you in pain, at least now you can understand the pain i endured from your hands. This was never meant to be, never actually happened, you never noticed me, so how can you be the death of me. But to set everything straight, nothing lasts for ever, not even your vainty and selfishness. You got the picture haven't you, that people only find pain in your pleasures. ... when were you ever going to change that when you saw my demise infront of your eyes. i guess i might have be the pill to all your lies, i might have caused some fixation that will change your life.

But why could'nt i live to see you this way, i guess what i'm trying to say is i don't want to see you in this state of mind and , "when you look back now was it special? Or was it nothing but anecdote that you can tell now and then, i delude myself if i was worth it, even though from the begining i could see exactly how it would end..." and now your living the joyful life, gotten married and got kids, but why is it that everynight you get a nightmare of ....., i guess thats the message i'm sending to you, even though you left me, or i left you, you'll never get rid of me quite easily. cause i sitll couldn't stop myself from falling in love.

I hope my story was intruging and i duno got you thinking, PS. Ii love my "JACKIE" till love tears us apart. kiddin but i love her and all of you probably have the same love for her, but mine will always be unconditional.and hah of the same blood :P ... beat that. the quotation marks were from 2 songs those were not my words, but the rest are all dodo's word, a nickname i was given by someone out there who never concentrates for any of me posts. . :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

what happened to your doodle pics?

10:36 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Purgatory: you of all people should know, you drove my patience in misunderstanding every creation and thus i am on a break from those doodles, to keep you concentrating on the writing...so that you see answers the question..:P

10:46 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Aww you love me?

Truly?

Truly, Madly, Deeply Love ME?

Awww that's so sweeet..

I love you too loser :*

12:49 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Jacqui: ugh, do not call me a loser infront of these people, i am so in an inch want to delete the comment but haha, it expressed our sisterly love doesnt it. ohh and i like the new picture of yours. hell why dont you make one for your amour,ME, and
1. si, me love you
2. truly deeply and ...
3. yes madly LUV YOU
4. :( me a loser?? i think you need to set the record straight! :p
----hugs and kisses to you whenever i see yah around :*

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home