Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Thats How It Should Be

Tears are stinging these eyes
Its because of you i dread your lies
I face them every single day
We pass each other down the hallway
But have we really passed each other
Or is it you who has passed me
Did you have no care to stop and
Simply say something to me
These dreams i saw within your eyes
Now have become yet another reason for my cries
Walk away is what i have to do
I must never allow myself to get to you
Maybe this was written for us
Goodbye forgotten at least i tried
But i still want to tear you apart.
-dandoona :)

nice poem or is it so cliche, i wrote it and what are your opinions or never mind....neeways i guess i should start studying for that test i have tomorrow i'm guessing that from here till next week everyday will be hectic and sleepless. its just sad how i dont have comments on the previous better posts i have written, i guess that the way its going to be. the ugly, boring ones are commented on and the others are simply left alone. "you leave me devasted everytime".




1 Comments:

Blogger Your Battlefield said...

You See All Of You Proved My Point

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home