Friday, February 17, 2006

Love Will Tear Us Apart

been awhile since i posted so i began to write and had finished this blog for today and my pc mysteriously restarst damn it. i dont feel like rewriting my emotions that i had written just seconds ago. oh what the hell here goes.

too much to do but so little time. apparently it would be the opposite in the summer but now its this way, i have got a project thats due on sunday and i haven not yet begun anything but i tend to mashallah get amazingly creative and orginial within last minute before its due so ill just do it on saturday. inshallah ill finish and but i have to work like hell to do all thats needed and dont get me wrong it needs more than a day but i have a magical ability. lol. i have been busy doing not so important things like watching latest eposides of one tree hill, gilmore girls, charmed, lost, will and grace and the show im currently in love with the hott actor from prison break. :P

today was such a beautiful breathtaking day u know why because i went to the beach and oh i love the beach for all of u out there. hint hint neeways i like had to go all over kuwait beaches to collect samples of water, sand, etc and take pictures. i love it and i love the seclusion in the morning its so breathtaking in the midst of morning. i wish i could simply lay on the sand and just stay their the enitre day simply admiring the ocean and its shore without a hint of troubles on my mind or this or that the troubles in this world. to those that dont get the picture that when someone is sitting on the shore wanting nothing more than to ponder and listen to the waves and wants no distrubance from your unforgettable attention and nonsense you deliver within your presence get the picture and you know who im talking about the person who knows the person who oops i guess you guys wont know maybe one of you will. but leave it and let be go on your path because your fogging up my senses with your presence

oh well i gues its been a while since i have been here and i was basically crammed with work up to my shoulders to make this quite censored lol. oh well dont get me wrong i am not a person who always uses these words but once in awhile everyones got to even the shy girl that you can describe as me. my opinion and you will have the same if you come across me somewhere. lol. which is most likely not.

ill let you wonder off in your own world but i suggest you listen to the song by She Wants Revenge called Tear You Apart. it is so just dazzling and maybe you will fall in love with it as i have. but the lyrics are a little censorish and not one thats appropriate to post as i think:P


6 Comments:

Blogger Jazz Central said...

Yesterday was a beautiful day...unbeleivable weather. But I have to say...you must be such a artistic and creative person...based on how you write and express youself....and collecting samples of water, and sand addds to your uniqueness. I too also love the tranquility of the morning (dawn to be exact)...or as you put it...the "seclusion" in the morning. Nicely said :)

Welcome to blogworld, and I'm looking forward to you future posts :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Jazz Central: you have left me in a waterfall of emotions meaning after i heard the news from my sis that someone commented i got so cheerful and happy and you are the cause for that happiness. i appreciate this so much ugh you have left me speechless you might think me a manic but u are my first vistor and i am all excited and all your comments are taken to my heart. thanks and :P

3:55 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

You write in very small font, so make it bigger so I can read better.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Purgartory: your wish is my command. lol. thanks for the comment and ill try resize my text within these days but thanks for visting my blog, i also enjoy your posts and look forward to them. by the way you can simply just go to view and click on increase text but ill do my best to suit your needs. lol. :D

10:43 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

I know I can, but I would not be Purgatory if I did not highlight it here.

am glad you enjoy my posts, hope they keep you satisfied.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Purgatory: Oh they do keep me satisfied and thanks for the suggestion it apparently did some good but now the blog itself is weird with different font sizes but this weekend inshallah ill set everything straight and appleasing to the eyes :)

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home