Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sweet Sixteen No More

its my birthday today and i am now seventeen i still find difficulty seeing that i look seventeen. i always get comments that my lil sis looks older than me i hate that... dont get me wrong in years to come i will enjoy that comment but a girl does want to look ... and that comes with i duno...anyways i just want to say that i ....lost my train of thoughts.and i keep doing this.....

im sorry, oooh but the best thing is for me that my lil lil sis thats 4 now is the one who makes me so happy I LOVE HER TO DEATH she lol when we sang happy birthday to me she was like happy before to Dandoon and then she added her name Lulu...thats just adorable. i do believe she likes it be that everyday is her birthday cuz she likes to blow the candles and i love the scent they give after u blow them out... enough about nothing that matters but.

omg when life gives u something u always wished for and u get it to me i felt like i dont want it anymore after making a big deal about it before and now i get the scene to occur i hate it and dread the fact that i am now getting what i always wanted ....Life suprises u when u have given up hope for that but then out of the blue it s weird but inshallah it is a good thing in the future.

so i dont even believe my blog is published or posted so i dont know if anyone can even read it...i hope someone comments cuz im up for any opinions and comments. i really didnt know that we had hale in kuwait today mashallah thats wow...beautiful changeable weather..rain, hale, sun, shine... inshallah we have good weather till the end of may. lol..there;s nothing more to say then....
"What'S more to say, you had your way, isnt it my turn to say, that i hate, dread to see your face, come on, cheer up, you said it to me once, but then again i said i love and need to see your face, but look said, depressed and worried cuz that would never happen in a million years because you havent even noticed me... thiis and that has never happened and might never will, simply because im dillusional"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home