Sunday, February 05, 2006

Grieve For Just Awhile

another day at school but so different it is than any other day i had. like i talk to this person and it was quite a great conversation about after these school days where might we embark upon...what do we want to study and etc. i enjoyed the conversation and that person enlightened my perspective on what i want to do after high school which is inshallah go to college and go further to even attain bachleors etc, i am boring you guys aren't i well so far their has been no comments so i'm guessing no one wants to read about me..:p it doesnt really matter to me whether i get a comment or dont it just relieves me of my thoughts of the day and i can simply type them out and its like a diary to me. but don't get me wrong, i will never tell you my deepest darkest secrets. :) cause that is beyond the stupidest thing to do.

today's my little sisters birthday FEB 5 and she's turning four. inshallah she makes her wishes and they come true. lol. Barney is a dinaosaur with our imagination, omg like she loves this cartoon or whatever its called and has everything on it from dvds, lunchbox, colors, magazines, games, etc. i get sick of seeing it at times but neeways, she loves tom & jerry well this cartoon i love too. you never get bored with it and it always leaves you in a trance whether you turned the channel intinally to watch the cartoon or simply came upon by a mistake. you will end up watching it and the rest of the world is ( i get off topic quite easily which is so sad). well, just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, happy birthday to L#j@^n. ( i'm sorry but i like to keep names unknown you never know who comes across and then blah blah why did u do this & that).

sleep can do grand things for you like erase everything from this world for just a few hours where your dreams can come true. i often sleep with a dream in mind and thats why i love to sleep and am addicted to it. i close my eyes and imagine what i want to see and i dose off and when i awake, the dreams always leave me wanting more ( simply making me dread to wake up and want to continue on what my mind has created for me).

beautiful day, unrelating title to this page but from now on, all my titles might be that vague and unrelating. but always will i either close with a song i love, or a poem i wrote or anything...why not post a picture my blogg is looking to dull.:p. i never run out of things to say, i think that makes me uncharming lol, right this moment i have more to comment about but lets leave it at this. James Blunt:
"Do you see the truth through all their lies? Do you see the world through troubled eyes? And if you want to talk about it anymore, Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder, i'm a friend. I have seen birth i have seen death. Lived to see a lover's final breath. Do you see my guilt? Should i feel fright? Is the fire of hesitation burning bright?.."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home