Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dead on Arrival

i hate lunatic drivers who just dont know how to drive..their either going to kill you in a fast heartless death or agnoize you with all the pain and suffering. come on people on the road in kuwait, slow your speeed because someday inshallah you will understand what i mean to state. if i was to walk to a place i would not live to survive the walk with only a couple of minutes because some careless driver will run me over..thats a nice image to imagine lol. but get the point,wherever your going in a hurry will still be their, so why not take you time rather than kill yourself over something useless, life is too precious and you won't realize that until your life is taken.

its been very long since i came her to write my thoughts, however, i havent missed it at all because i am tirely of not getting any comments. i guess i have to advertise my webstie on other blogs that are famous so someone can visit it or notice this blogs existance. everything else in my life is hamdallah going quite well. i am out of the phase that happened to me where i justed plugged out in my studies and was feeling utterly no motive to study this happened right after mid term finals. thank god their finally over and im back to my old self.

i hear a whisper
it tells me to cry
i hear a scream
saying i'll watch your demise
i hear a heart beat
it stops in your presence
i feel your touch
it chills me to the bone
i feel your passion
it destroys me continously
i feel your love
but nothing to say
why am i the one
feeling this way
fine i admit that i love you
but rub it in my face again
ill never see your face nor will i
say...
--dandoona

not that great of a poem but just the emotions they like to take a soul of their own if you get what i mean. oh well you dont need to like it but till next blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home