Sunday, February 19, 2006

Lie Still And Close Your Eyes

i had this day all planned out how i will like spend my free time studying for my algebra test thats on tuesday since i have got another test just after it so why not use my time wisely. well that idea is out of my system. i havent opened the book yet and i have no will to go on so i am guessing all im going to do today is watch the eposides of prison break and have i mentioned how hott the guy is.. my opinion.;P.

i hate to wake up in the morning when i only have just 2 hours of sleep. i was bribing my sister to give me 30 more minutes and blah blah so she can get lost and let me rest and continue that dream for just a bit. when i dont get enough sleep i tend to be cranky and some people are energtic after they sleep but i get cranky for only 30 minutes after i wake up so no one should even utter a thing to me because i will say something i would regret in but a few minutes and then this and that and oh im sorry i didnt mean to say this...oh whatever but tonite im planning on enjoying about 8 hours of sleep. but i dont feel so sleepy today, bummer huh. when you want to sleep you cant because of all the work thats piled up but when you carefree you no longer feel dizzy and sleepy.

well i amazed the class with my presentation of the artwork i created at first they thought it was just a mixtures of colors and this and that but when i showed them up close and personal what i did they were stunend. i took this mobile box and painted it, the size was great small and easy to work with. i used acrylic paint and no brush but my hands to cover the box with images of blazing fire, people burning. but the people are difficult to see if only people concentrate it would be seen. i formed faces and people out of the paint giving the people a glimpse of the idea within the poem. huh i told you i would be creative up to the limit but i could have done much better but what to expect when you do projects last minute. bad girl. thats what i have to say i had to blow dry my project in order for the paint to dry and not smudge. oh well every mistake is but a lesson to improve ourselves.

i want to liven up my blog cuz my sisters blog rock and mine just sucks or is rather plain. but then again simple might be the way to go but i want to create a banner for the title of my blog. i would like to know how to post pictures too i read the instructions here but i just cant figure it out i hate computers and etc and instructions for these stuff i let for things to take their course but whatever. the weather is amazing and inshallah this weekend it rains because i love the rain i wish it was raining and i am on the beach sitting on the shore watching the collisions of the drops with the waves. oh well we all can wish cant we. whats ur wish?

10 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

1) fix your time settings, assuming they are incorrect.

2) do not be like your sister, changing templates each nanosecond, keep it simple

3) black is good, just give it some good font contrast.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Purgatory: (a) i do not believe this is you blog am i right :p (b) i dont know how to correct my time settings. (c) i am not like my sister it is simple (d) i will think about the font contrast . thanks for the opinions why are ur suggestions always about the settings but not about the blog information itself do u even read it?:0

6:35 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

not really, I skim, but maybe with time I will read, for the time being fix your settings, if you can login here you can fix your settings, or you want to ask me for help?

4:08 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Purgatory:lets make a deal, once you read at least a blog and talk about it itself the information i will change the time settings. lol. ill try to fix it but plz read i would appreicate it alot if u did :9

4:31 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

K I can read, but in small portions, so make your posts two posts.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Purgartory: now your making orders. meaning you just want to see 2 posts on the page huh? by the way what is the time setting for kuwait, which one do i choose, i have no clue, could you help me out..:p

8:31 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

i added u to yahoo, you can ask me questions there

9:03 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Just read your post again, well skimmed it again, and I see you do not know much about computers, are you sure you want to blog?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Purgatory: what are you suggesting, that i am stupid in a nice way you seem to tell me by that post, but thanks for the faith in me huh, i am sure i want to blog, you left me speechless not quite a good feeling in the heart.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Just making you think that is all.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home