Thursday, February 23, 2006

Someone Must Get Hurt


i did this drawing on paint, you know the paint we all used to goof around with when we were small. how do you like it is it something or just nothing at all. and i duno do you think you will appreicate it if i do more of these because i love to do them. i think this makes me unique im not a photoshop girl or the all tech-freak i just enjoy to draw whether on paper or on the computer. does this show talent or just simple boredom. comments are appreicated. ;P

2 Comments:

Blogger The Krispy Dixie said...

I think it's good... It needs some direction tho... I didn't get any sort of direct feeling when I looked at it... The first thing I noticed were the words, which i liked..... the facial expresiions are good...

I'd like to see more :D

9:56 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

The Krispy Dixie: you have no idea how i appreicate your comment, you are like my first female visitor, hope you enjoy more of what i post and i will take you advise to the heart.:9 thank you.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home