Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lost In My Thoughts



Different situations that you have spurred (you...who? i dont even know...):-

"You felt no pain, anguish or grief as you looked at what you done with me. You crushed me with your presence, injured me with your heart, allowed yourself to get the better of me."

"No not really, i was just making you sense the dreams you know will bring lies to yourself, open your eyes girl, look at the downside and you'll understand what i'm trying to tell you."

"Forget what i said, love dosen't exist, at least not in that heart of yours, you want nothing for me, just all for you i guess i have now seen through that facade you created. Could you do me a favor, thats the least you can do, walk away from me. Leave my sight. I never really wanted to fully comprehend my emotions, they were all in a blur, you outsmarted me this time. But i guess, hope and need there not be a next time."

"Nothing will make you feel heartless unless you accomplish what you wanted and longed to have. Understand the unthinkable, realize the untrue, forget the lies, and deminish those fears, live life tonight and forget about tomorrow. Die today instead of long for tomorrow."

"You and I, why are they the most used up words, never in the right context we all long to hear. You never know.., You and I will never work..Your just not right, forget it and move on...you and i undefined,...

"Why do roses die, why do people cry, why do you listen when theirs nothing to hear, why do you leave when i sense you near, why do people lie when they know they bring deceit to those who care not for them, not for anyone but themselves.????"

What am i saying here, even i dont know, just the words seemed to keep themselves flowing and taking a soul of their own. Well, i ended up not going to school :D, i wanted to go to this play but i got ill, and oh well guess it was not meant to be. Nothin else new except i had the most dosage of sleep anyone can get, i slept far too long, which was not a great feeling when you awake, but at least it helped me feel better and i dont know, made me drift off to somewhere.... well enough of this and that. i better go to bed, its like omg 2 30 and i have to wake up early, oh well. :p :yawn:

2 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

comment.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Purgatory:

............SPEECHLESS...............

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home