Thursday, March 16, 2006

Three Wisemen.......


She said to me, "Go steady on me.

Won't you tell me what the Wise Men said?
When they came down from Heaven,
Smoked nine 'til seven,
All the shit that they could find,
But they couldn't escape from you,
Couldn't be free of you,
All now they know there's no way out,
And they're really sorry now for what they've done,
They were three Wise Men just trying to have some fun."

Everyone has escaped from me
Its not hard to see that their free of me and my burden on them
There is always a way out when its related to my being
No one is ever sorry
Not even me for what they have done because now im priceless with their guilt of seeing
and pain stricken hearts that have kindled my eyes.
Everyone but me seeks to find some fun i want nothing thats known to others and so..

Look who's alone now,
Its not me. Its not me.
Those three Wise Men,
They've got a semi by the sea.
Got to ask yourself the question,
Where are you now?

I'm the one who is alone, though in my thoughts body and soul
Your surrounded by those you know, love and hate, and my invisibile self in your eyes
The question to ask yourself is....
Where do you want to be, not where you are now, because thats useless to me and you

Really sorry now,
They weren't to know.
They got caught up in your talent show,
With you pernickety little bastards in your fancy dress,
Who just judge each other and try to impress,
But they couldn't escape from you,
Couldn't be free of you,
And now they know there's no way out,
And they're really sorry now for what they've done.
They were three Wise Men just trying to have some fun.

Dont play with me, i know you and everyone else is never sorry
Everyone knows so dont bother, whats there in the start
I didnt know i had an audience seeking my destruction nor was i informed of the talent you Think i possess
I dont lie to you, so this is true, i do seek to impress and who doesnt judge would just be Decieving their self because we all do that
Everyone one again can escape from my clutches
I am living in a world thats free of me
I want the way out they sought when gaining their freedom from me
Again, no one is sorry for my well being
These three men i refuse to mention were all living far away from me, so how can they feel Sorry for me and suggest all of this....i guess you are where i want to be now and i am just
Far Away


this is how i felt while listening to James Blunt singing the song "Three Wisemen",these were my thoughts towards everything i listened to, heartfelt words at least to me , how did you feel....? i'm seriously tired of all this and that i have experienced today and before and there's gotta be a way out, can i seek the directions to an unexisting place..... :r

2 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

never listen to him so have no comment.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

purg, please tell me you read it at least, i dont care if you never listened to his song, but did u read my translation of the song....oh never mind...thnx

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home