Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pure Massacre





Since I've been awhile and I'm dead tired....i will reuse an old post that was untouched. ;)

I lie on the brown wooden boards, the floor quakes with my elusive weight. I am not that fat, but the rats are pulling leverage. I am sinking, engulfed by the droplets of rat fleshes eroding me. Minutes passed, but I grow accustomed now, my faint screams are slowly tranquil. You no longer hear my moans and shrieks. I am holding myself back and taking the scene in. I rewind the steps to how I was brought to this fate. As the rats scrap my soft creamy skin and chew on my tainted flesh, I drift in a sea of thoughts. I am a rat myself. A voice beckons me forward and my memories evade.

I join them now, as they feast on my body. Blood is lost but pleasure somewhat gained. I lose everything within the moment but a spark set fire to my pores - I watch as skin burns. Dead flesh dries, and bulges of red spots appear. The water, no mistaken, their piss drowns me deep. But no one saves me, so I just adjust and breathe it all in.


No sensation devours my being, just utter disgust and loathing. It was all because of you.


3 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

Long time not being here

I guess we miss this style and u're really unique with it even if it was an old post but i never read it b4 so it's a new one 4 me ;)

2:49 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

it actually sent shivers down my spine

7:13 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

same to you. :) it has surely been awhile. thank you for your sweet comment.

eshda3wa:

your comment left me without a comment. i dont know how to say this but i am happy of the reaction it sent to you, the piece's objective occured. thank you and hope to see you again.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home