Saturday, January 20, 2007

Through Glass - Scar - Mark - Carry On



I am high on smiles

There's been a change in my plans coursing this life

Navagation set to ever last




Nothing, not you or her or him or a mixture of persons can wreck my ship

I am baffled with illustrations and what not of what ifs

I am swimming life jacket less

Intoxicated with the smell of this serene cold foul tasting water evoking my flesh

I am in love with life

best leave me enjoy these moments

cuz
:*****************************

anyways back to reality
downside of my happiness one final down three MORE to go....:)

btw my blog is looking strange its cuz of complications with my precious host
i guess it will be back to usual when it wishes ;)
i dont mind i hope you dont as well

2 Comments:

Blogger Sever said...

No dismay, I enjoy it! :)

For me 2 done, one is after 2 days.

& I thought it's just me... I mean your blog :)
I remember, I saw it once already, when I visited you months ago.
It looks strange... but see, not like others :)

12:21 PM  
Blogger Rawr said...

once again your words... AMAZING!
anyways,
GOOD LUCK on your exams!!!
i thought it was a problem with my stupid enternet!
no i dont mind, after all its the words that matter the most!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home