Monday, December 18, 2006

I Slept Like A Baby, How'd You Sleep?


stop this temptation, let me awaken.

for the past two days, actually let me be more precise, for the past 48 hours i've slept for only 9 (NINE). I am feeling low on energy and any sudden movement might break a ligament :)...i just cant wait till tuesday when tests are out of schedule and i will fall back on my bed, and dream of dreams. I might even sleep for 24 hours straight wake up for a few do this and that and then fall back to sleep.

I CRAVE SLEEP
I DEMAND IT
I NEED SLEEP INSURANCE. (??)

it;s close to 5 am, havent finished studying, didnt do any homework so i'm guessing this is my first ever time...thus, will show up at 9ish and with that i will be ready from my exam thats at 11am

i just hope i dont sleep whlist recieving the test....that would be a bummer, downer and a waste of the past day spent cramming and trying to learn something that i vow to forget in an hours time period...

lesson learned: never be absent, in absence...one finds not nothing, one finds everything.


BRIGHTSIDE: Sister is inshallah arriving today, its been so long since we last seen each other....:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home