Wednesday, December 13, 2006

YOU SEE NOTHING

one more day

wednesday: physics quiz
religion test
tuesday: was dead to the world( slept, barfed, slept (sick)
monday: most of the time- at nurse (headache)
sunday: a battle emerging in my head (pain)
saturday: beautiful breeze

hint hint my week began with a breeze, will end with a disaster

one more week to go
one more
one more
say it with me
ONE FREAKING MORE
i hope i can make it till then

i hate it when i get sick
have i mentioned how
i dislike when someone asks me 'are you sick?'
could you not tell from my varnished eyes, and my tense face
my face was pale
i was in pain
am i that hard to figure???
the question by the way,
only increases the chances of me barfing on you. (dear asker)

lesson one: never ask me something when my face is not colored and my words are mumbled

now, i will turn back to my books - torn pages- studying or better yet memorizing for my tests.

wish me luck.

:(

1 Comments:

Blogger Fonzy said...

good luck :)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home