Friday, December 01, 2006

You're Clawing At My Throat, And You're Crying...


Now you act suprised
To hear what you already knew
When all you ever had to do was ask
I'd have told you straight away
That all those lies were truth
And all that was false, was fact...

So why is it now after I had my fill
You steal sorrow I have earned
Shall we call this a lesson learned...

Ray Lamotagne - lessons learned (incomplete lyrics)

******

I've concluded a phase in life, no turning back and assessing faults and blunders that rattled me merciously this present year. I am also looking forward to concluding the phase of high school because to matter with facts, I dont feel anything more towards it. Numb in feeling, just study, eat, sleep, Repeat the cycle.

I found this year to be a total nightmare. I hope nothing of its sort accompanies the next year because I just dont have the energy to deal with it anymore. Anyways, I will reduce the honesty I seem to let seep through my fingers easily to the computer screen and just wish you pleasant sleep.

Battle Field, with intricate chaos...what would you say???



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be strong...don't look behind always see things in a positive way...we always learn from our bad experiences...

11:23 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Enshala no more nightmares in the year... Just think of something nice b4 u go to bed... something like me :P

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home