Tuesday, October 31, 2006

When It Falls Into Place, You and I


i'm in pain, my toes are numb...i wouldnt blame them..they've been walking all day from 7 in the morning yesterday to 6 pm yesterday in school..yes i had to stay till that time doing an after school activity...my heels feel like they've stepped in glass and soaking them in hot salt water has done nothing, freaking useless.

to top that all off as i was walking around in my room, the ground is made of marble, everything is so my darling baby sister is walking before me and all of a sudden i trip on my feet ;( and i push her out of my way trying to use the wall as a net to catch me but she was in the way..i moved her fast as not to bring her down with me and i fell on my spine..and on the cold marble ground i couldnt reach the wall fast enough..im still in pain and when it happened i turned quickly laying on my stomache as not to paralyze the pain but make it flow...i have no idea how i got the energy to do such reaction...and when i retold the story to my sister, she laughed at me :P

so now basically im aching, im tired, im weary, im cold, im hot, im stiff, im sore and i am i am a clutz today...i almost fell down the staircase as well...either its me or gravity isnt working its magic on me...what i need is a relaxing sleep session call never wake...:0) care to join..

the battlefield fallen to the ground...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home